If you would like to be notified of future posts, follow me on:
My Instagram:
⭐️UPDATING REGULARY ๐
๐๐๐ป If you’d ever like to repost my translated stories or use them in any other way, I’d really appreciate it if you could include a link back to my blog. I put a lot of effort into creating my posts,
and personally, it would make me really happy to have that acknowledged. Thank you so much! ☺️❤️
————————
THIS IS A CRYPTIC STORY ๐
I was on the train home when I noticed a woman nearby who seemed to be getting groped.
I wanted to come to her rescue right away, but I wasn’t sure if I was mistaken, so I sent her a message asking, “If you’re being groped, please shake your head from side to side.”
She noticed the message and immediately shook her head, so I grabbed the perpetrator’s hand and shouted, “This man is a groper!”
The people around us noticed what was going on and quickly surrounded him, and soon he was apprehended.
I was questioned by the station staff and the police about what had happened.
As I was leaving, the woman bowed to me, saying, “Thank you very much.”
I’m feeling pretty good after have done the chivalrous act, so I think I’ll stop somewhere on my way home today too.

Comments
This is a cryptic story so you need to figure out what’s wrong with it!
Please note that I will NOT be publishing your comments immediately because I want to allow time for other people to work out the answer on their own, before giving away the “correct” answer!
Thank you for being here and have an amazing day!๐๐