By the way, how is Auntie doing?

If you would like to be notified of future posts:

*Follow Me on Twitter @Saya_Underworld
*Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/saya_in_underworld

My other social media accounts (for my artwork etc.)


❤️❤️ UPDATING EVERY SATURDAY

(Translated and arranged by Saya)
LOL 

This is an experience which is still ongoing and personally very scary to me.

One summer, when I was around 3 or 4 years old, I was staying at my grandparents' house.
During that time, my mother's younger sister and her fiancΓ© also happened to be staying in the same house.

As soon as a mosquito coil was lighted, a mosquito came flying and landed on her fiancΓ©'s face, and my aunt killed it by slapping his cheek....

.... that was a piece of memory I quite suddenly remembered last night, which led me to ask my mother, "by the way, how is Auntie doing?" 
But somehow this question made my mother flip out, and she shouted, "how many times do I have to tell you there isn't such a person! etc., etc." She went on and on, foaming at the mouth. 

It was a memory I hadn't remembered for a long time, and it suddenly popped up in my mind just then, so I didn't understand what she was saying. 

My father hurriedly calmed her down and took her to their bedroom.
When he came back, he told me the following strange story:

Since I was an elementary school kid, I have asked the same question to my mother (sometimes to my father too if he is there) once every year. 
My mother does not have a younger sister and, as far as they know, that episode of the fiancΓ© or anything similar to it, has never occured. 
When my parents tell me those things, I usually look unconvinced but don't ask any further questions.
And next day, I always forget about the whole story and the fact that I even asked such a question. 
My father also repeats this story to me every year. 

They have taken me to some mental health clinics, temples and shrines before, but no one has been able to help us because I will always have forgotten about the whole matter by the time we visit those places. 
I also always forget that we've ever been to those places to seek help. 

But I swear I have never experienced any of those things! I don't remember any of them! Nothing! 

According to my father, I will have forgotten this by tomorrow, so right now, I'm writing this down, and staying up late, and I still remember what happened yesterday.

What bothers me the most is, I'm thirty years old this year, so I can't imagine that I never thought about leaving notes like this one before. I must have left something to remind me of this on a notepad or a laptop, but I haven't been able to find anything like that. 
Have I thrown them away or deleted them, and if so, how and when? 
This time I have prepared five reminder notes to make sure I won't forget. But I'm afraid I will lose them too. 

I'm so confused and I don't understand what's happening to me. I just wanted to write this down on this board in the hope that I will remember it. 
But I have been using 2chan for the past decade or so, and it gives me the creeps when I imagine I might have posted a similar story somewhere before.

If I still remember this tonight, I will come back and let you know.
I have written this down on my diary as well as attached a note to an alarm on my phone, but I don't know what will happen and I'm really scared...

If anyone has read a similar story before please let me know!

For the past twenty years, it seems like I have asked the same question to my mother once every summer!
It doesn't make sense and I am totally lost! 
Perhaps I will have forgotten it by tonight, but right now, I'm scared out of my wits! ! 
Have I ever posted the same story before? 
Has anyone ever experienced something similar to this???



Comments

Hello, everyone! How are you?

I'm glad I managed to post a new story this week too!😱⭐
I hope you will enjoy reading it, and possibly tell me too what you think is happening to the narrator in the story! πŸ˜„✨

Thank you so much for following my blog πŸ’–πŸ’“
Eddy said…
Did he kill her? Could the parents have killed someone? Maybe the memory of hitting a mosquito on the face is a warped version of true events that involved killing someone by striking their face with a blunt object.

Or maybe there is a ghost that comes out once a year and the child saw it and became haunted forever.

Great story Saya! Where there anything 2chan comments to translate?
Anonymous said…
Hey Saya! Azee here. First and foremost, the picture scared the heck out of me until I realized it was just a face swap with her necklace lol! Still creepy, though. Usually I'll "decide" how scary the story is going to be based on the pictures. I'm proud to say all of your stories give me the chills. It's even worse if I read them at night XD. It's also kind of weird how she only remembers her nonexistent "Auntie" despite having some kind of sickness. That's what I assume. Hopefully she gets better :)

Anw, i have another story that i want to share.

This story is once shared to me by a friend named Addy.

Addy was on the football team in high school. He was so passionate about the sport that he would practice his footwork and shooting all hours of the day and night. One fine afternoon, he and a friend named Ben were training together at a field near his place when Ben accidentally kicked the ball out of the field and into the forest.

'Sorry sorry. My mistake. I'll go and look for it.' said Ben.

Addy took a short break while Ben searched for the ball. 5 minutes went by, and Ben was still not in sight.

Addy shout, 'BEN! HAVE YOU FOUND IT?'.

Silence.....

'Ben??'

Thinking that something was not right, Addy ran into the forest and yelled for Ben. As he went deeper into the forest, he finally saw Ben standing 20 meters away under a huge tree. Addy ran towards him and asked.

'Ben! Where the hell have you been? I've been calling out for you!'

Ben replied, 'Addy. For all the time we spent playing in the forest back then, have you ever seen this before?' Ben is pointing towards the ground. Addy looked to where Ben was pointing and was shocked to see a grave on the ground with no picture or name on the tombstone.

'Where the hell did this came from? That is so creppy Ben! Lets get out of here!', said Addy.

'What about the ball Addy!?' asked Ben.

'SCREW THE BALL BEN! LETS GO!' Addy shout.

They ran as fast as they could and finally got out of the forest.

'Lets not waste anymore time Ben. Pack our stuff and lets just leave. We'll train in school tomorrow.' said Addy.

As they are about to leave, they suddenly hear a rustling noise coming from the forest. They turn their attention to where the sound came from. The sound is getting nearer and nearer.

Thud.. Thud... Thud....

The ball that went missing earlier came rolling back towards them.

That was their final game of soccer on the field. 
Wow such an interesting story! Thank you so much! πŸ₯°❤️

I don't know if there were any comments for this story, sorry! πŸ˜…

I simply thought the narrator was haunted by "the auntie" or something. It's a strange story!
Wow Azee! Thank you so much for your story again! Brilliant! Very well written too! 😊⭐I wonder if there was a lonely ghost who wanted to play the football with them...😱😱😱⭐

I must start sharing your stories again on my social media! I have been busy and I haven't been able to do it, but I hope to do it again soon!

Thank you so much for your contribution to my blog!πŸ™πŸ§‘✨Oh abd I'm glad you found the picture fun!😁
Anonymous said…
You're most welcome Saya :) And again, feel free to use my story however you want and its okay if you dont feel like publishing it if the story is not deemed "worthy" XD No pressure ^^ its just for the fun of it. Have a good day Saya :)
Anonymous said…
Maybe his child brain misinterpreted his parents as two different people (mom=auntie, dad=fiancΓ©) πŸ€”
McRoy said…
It's been about 5 years since I've come for a good spook and I'm glad to see you're still uploading, Saya! It's like visiting an old friend. I hope you're doing well and I look forward to your future posts!
I never think any stories are unworthy of being punished, of course! It's just a matter of tastes 🀣⭐⭐⭐
But you're so kind! Thank you so much for being so generous! Have a wonderful weekend πŸ˜„πŸŽ΅✨
That's possible!πŸ˜„⭐ But it doesn't explain the other mystery which is why the narrator keeps forgetting about it!πŸ˜†πŸŽ΅ Thank you so much for commenting!
Thank you so much for being so kind as to leave a comment! It's always great to hear from a longtime fan!
I appreciate your warm, kind words! Bless you and lots of love πŸ˜„πŸ™πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ§‘✨
Haem said…
Hello again Saya, hope everything is going well.

Another good story, it occurs to me that what the narrator saw at their grandparents house was actually some glimpse from the past when that event actually occurred but it wasn't partaken by an aunt and her fiancΓ© but instead by their grandparents when they were younger, also, it makes me question if the narrator was really at the house or it was all on their mind, could it be that the narrator time traveled in that one occasion? also, why does their memory vanishes? Could it be that the grandparents ghosts don't want the narrator to remember that "embarrassing" moment so they decided to vanish all their related memories from it but the narrator just keeps remembering it every year for some reason, haha, so many questions πŸ˜†

Also, thank you for your recommendation on mindfulness meditation, I started to read about Jon Kabat Zinn and it has been quite interesting I think I will give it a try!
Hello, Haem! I'm all good, thank you! I hope you're well too!❤️

Thank you so much for your theory! It's so interesting to read it!πŸ˜†⭐

There are many videos by or of Jon Kabat Zinn on YouTube too! I think many people with chronic conditions have benefited from his teaching! He also gives great advice on the way to live life in general!
I'm glad that you found it interesting!

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and take care 😊🧑🧑🧑✨
George V said…
It would very scary to constantly have this happen. Obviously, the post did not disappear, but our writer probably won't remember writing it.
I love this kind of creepy stories that are unusual!
Thank you so much for your comment πŸ˜„πŸ™πŸŒΈ✨
Second Sun said…
Sayaaaaa! γŠη–²γ‚Œζ§˜γ§γ—γŸ!!
δ»Šε›žγ‚‚ι’η™½γ„γ­!

(I LOL-ed at the photo 🀣)

I really like these unexplainable stories! Maybe the writer DID see it happen and the parents cursed them to forget (and threw away the notes)

Maybe it's the ghost that cursed them and I can understand the mother's frustration πŸ˜…

Thank you again for another interesting post!

δ»Šι€±γ‚‚ι ‘εΌ΅γ‚ŠγΎγ—γ‚‡γ†~!
πŸ’ͺ(⁠・⁠Ο‰⁠・⁠*πŸ’ͺ)
Second Sun けゃん、γŠγ€γ‹γ‚Œγ•γΎγ§γ™!
ε–œγ‚“γ§γγ‚Œγ¦、θ‰―γ‹γ£γŸ!πŸ˜„✨

I love how everyone comes up with a unique theory of their own! I usually read such stories and go "hmmm, that's interesting!" And I move on, but everyone here is so creative πŸ˜†⭐

That's a cute emoji at the end!🀣✨γ‚γ‚ŠγŒγ¨γ†γ”γ–γ„γΎγ—γŸ!またζ₯ι€±〜🎡
missD said…
So this person remembers it only once a year and their parents have taken them to temples and shrines? Weird. Does this happen around a particular festival/holiday since it is an annual occurance? Maybe they experienced something weird on that occasion and hence the question pops up every year.
It means they took the narrator to temples and shrines for a purification ritual, or asked the monks/priests if they could explain the phenomenon from a spiritual perspective.

Thank you so much for your comment!⭐
Anonymous said…
Wow. This would make a great supernatural mystery movie. I love such mysteries :)
Thank you, Saya.

~ nunu ~
You're welcome! Indeed, someone can expand on this story a bit more!

Thank you so much for your comment πŸ˜„πŸ§‘πŸ™