The Wrath

If you would like to be notified of future posts, follow me on:

My Instagram:

My X:

❤️Updating Every Saturday Evening (Japan Time)


(Translated and Arranged by Saya)

Zombie apocalypse? No, it’s just Tokyo lol


Good morning. 
Let me tell you a story of what happened when I went camping around Mount Atago.1️⃣

Back then, I was still a student. 
It was at the end of a summer, and I went camping with my two best friends (both male) whom I loved so much that I could probably lick their asses if they asked me.

The place we went was a hidden spot in the middle of a mountain which was inaccessible without the landowner’s permission (I’m not the landowner). 
In addition, there were only three guys, fooling around, with plenty of drinks - you can see where this was heading. 
Soon, all three of us were stripping naked, shouting “Razoku!” (Note: 裸族 naked tribe, or people who like to stay undressed when they are at home.)

Looking back, this behaviour might have incurred the wrath of some entity that lived in the mountain.
The incident happened on the second day at dinner time.

Being the only one who knew how to cook, I was preparing the dinner. We were to have sukiyaki2️⃣ that day. 
While I was cooking beef, I realised that I didn’t have the cooking sake, so I asked my friend A, who was lying naked on a hammock: “can you fetch me the cooking sake?” 
But A said, “No f*cking way.” 

Now I should first tell you a little bit about A. 
He is usually an over-the-top nice guy, so under normal circumstances, he would have said yes to my request without hesitation. 

I thought, “is he in a bad mood?” and went to fetch the sake from the cooler in the tent myself. 
There was a distance of about 5 metres from the cooking place to the tent, and I was away only for about 20 seconds. 
The other friend B was sleeping in the tent. 

I was shocked when I came back. The meat in the pot had completely vanished. 
Somehow, I was convinced that it was A who had eaten it all, and I angrily went up to him.

Had I been a little more level-headed, I would have immediately realised that it was impossible for one person to gobble up boiling hot meat prepared for three hungry boys within 20 seconds in one go. 
Moreover, A was usually a saint. He would never act like a greedy ass-hole in a million years. 

“Did you eat it?”
A stared back at me like he had no idea what I was talking about. Of course, he would act like that. The fact was that it was impossible for A to have eaten it all. 

“Can’t you see that the meat is gone?”
I was furious but A was sneering at me, saying, “why should I care?” 

His behaviour, which was so unlike him, enraged me even more that I could hardly hold back the urge to murder him on the spot.

Here I must again tell you that I was obviously in an abnormal state of mind at the time, and I was feeling my own emotions get out of control. 
I remember that a part of me was observing all this, thinking, “why am I getting so pissed off over a small stuff like this?”
(By the way, I was not drunk. I actually cannot drink. I should confess that I was the only one who was not drunk yet naked.) 

I kept yelling at A with jumbled, incoherent words, while A continued to sneer at me and repeated nonchalant “hmm” and “oh.” 

If B hadn’t turned up, I might have picked up a rock that was lying around, and bashed him to death with it. 

“What’s happening here?” B roared. 
But I couldn’t care less about it and A appeared unbothered by it, too. 

I had already fallen into a state where my mouth seemed to be moving on its own, and I no longer knew what I was saying. 
My consciousness began to fade, and the next thing I knew, fully-clothed B was standing in front of me with a water container in his hands. 


This is what I heard from B: 
B, hearing yells, came out of the tent to find two naked men with demonic expressions on their faces yelling at each other. 

According to B, my eyes “slanted upward that they were almost vertical,” and A was grinning so hard that his mouth looked like it was about to split at the corners. 

Extremely alarmed, B went back to the tent to fetch the water, which he splashed over our heads. 

We decided, in the end, to change our plans and went down the mountain on the same day. 
On our way home in the car, B told us, “your faces didn’t look like human faces.” 

The three of us are still friends, but we have stopped getting naked while camping. 
Everyone, please be careful too. 


Oh, I nearly forgot to tell you about the meat. 
We never found out what happened to it. 

But among the three of us, we share the same opinion that “it was some kind of a trap.” 
A swears he never touched it. 



————
Links:
1️⃣Hiking in Japan 🇯🇵 : Kyoto's Mount Atago Winter Hike 京都, 愛宕山, 冬



2️⃣ How to Make Beef Sukiyaki | Traditional Japanese Recipe


⭐️Kansai style sukiyaki at a Kyoto restaurant, Mishima-Tei (website).




Comments

Hello, beautiful, amazing people! I hope this week has been a good one for you! 😊💕

This story (which I nearly forgot to post lol) is a funny one, to be honest!
As if he needed to warn people not to get naked in the mountains. Or do many people do it?🤣

Anyway! I hope you enjoyed reading this! If you did please leave a comment below!
I always look forward to interacting with you ~ ✨

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Enjoy your weekend and take care ~ 💖
Anonymous said…
People these days... Back in my days we usually just eat them if they're ugly or kidnap and marry them if they're beautiful/handsome, not just eat their food and let them go! 👹
That's how you teach manners to people, get food, or get spouses, whichever suits you best 😆
Anyway please just be careful when hiking / climbing mountain, don't be problem to yourself and others, especially the rescue teams
@Anonymous (4 May 2024 at 19:19)

What do you mean by eat them? You scare me🤣

Anyway thank you for your advice🤣✨
Anonymous said…
I'm guessing it isn't the naked part that got them possessed, but the ruckus part. Then again elementals aren't fond of people tbh.lol

Thank you so much for the translated stories, Saya-san!!! Sending you lots of love and good vibes 💕💕💕
Aeri chan~ said…
"I should confess that I was the only one who was not drunk yet naked"
Ngl this is the horror part for me
(〇o〇;)kids these days.... *sigh.
Thank you Saya-san for the storiesss˙˚ʚ(´◡`)ɞ˚˙
George V said…
Remember be respectful to nature and nature will be respectful to you. Of course it may not have been the mountain, the two of them being possessed of ghosts, who were replaying an old argument.
Roberta said…
I can only applaud those people for having the guts to do that. There should be a lot of insects and stuffs arounds, not to mention, it can get really cold in the night, and yet they're happily naked in the moubtain.

Also, this story reminds me of a certain webtoon I read a long time ago, in which a homeless person pulled a prank on a group of people camping, by putting in a psychedelic mushroom in their soup when they're not looking. It didn't end well. Maybe something similar happened here?
allucinator said…
Sausage Party gone wrong
Qio said…
Despite being a funny story, i still kinda find it a bit scary bc i really get freaked out by mountain/forest stories LOL
Anonymous said…
I suspect the spirits messed with them really for the beef 😋
Entertaining read as always, Saya. Thank you :)

~ nunu ~
@Anonymous(5 May 2024 at 01:34)
I wonder 😆
If I ever go near a mountain, I’ll remember to be sober, quiet and fully clothed 🤣 I wouldn’t want to risk offending some supernatural entities!

Aww thank you so much! That’s so sweet!
Sending you a lot of love and good vibes too ~😊💕💕💕
@Aeri Chan
Yes, that was funny🤣
He must’ve been braver than the other two guys, because it would be harder to get naked outside without the aid of alcohol, wouldn’t it?🤣

You’re welcome and thank you for your comment and cute emoji ~😊💖
@George V
Oh, that’s true! It may not even have been some mountain god who caused this 😆
Imagine someone murdered a friend over a missing meat🤣 that would be funny!

Thank you so much for your comment!✨
@Roberta
Oh that’s right, insects! 🤣 that’s another good reason for not getting naked in nature!

That webtoon story is bizarre! That wouldn’t be called a prank😱People could die from it, no?

But it’s possible that those guys in this story have consumed some hallucinogenic substances without knowing it!

Thank you so much for your interesting theory ~ 🩷
@allucinator
What? Is there a name for such a party? 🤣

Thank you for sharing your knowledge ~ 😆✨
@Qio
Strange things happen in mountains 😱
I’ll try to find a scary forest story for you ~ 🤣
Thank you so much for your comment!
@nunu
Haha! Perhaps they did just want the meat🤣
I’m so glad you like it ~ 💕 Thank you so much for your comment! I hope you are well!
BlueRio said…
Hi Saya-San it's me Blue Rio idk if you remembered me. I was actively reading your blog up until 2013 or 2014 maybe? Been reading your blog since 2011!

Something happened to me last week which leads me here. I'll put it in a chronological order for you to understand. Sorry if what I about to write is too religious and too long (have to write in few parts) for you and the readers here;

Additional notes; I live alone and I always invite my friends over namely A,B,C.

5th of December 2023; 2000hrs:
I lived in an apartment in Malaysia (you may look for Ghost Town in Malaysia/failed mega project in Malaysia to get an idea where I live). I invited my friends over to my apartment to have drinks and dinner together and blast out music quite loud. After a while, we all heard a loud knock/bang on the door. We thought that it's maybe the security guards/neighbor who got angry over how loud we were. I rush over to the front door and about to apologize for the loud noise that we make only to find that there are no one at my front door. I try to brush it off and convinced my friends maybe it's just upstairs neighbor's footstep and stuff.

I continue to wash the dish, my friend A continue to cook and B & C is at the living room watching televisions. In front of the sink where I was washing my dishes, there's a window and I can see my own reflection and what's behind me. Then, on the reflection I saw someone (a silhouette) was running from living room to the toilet as if he is really urgent to do some "business". I thought it was B and didn't think much but something doesn't feel right that time. If he was running, how did I never heard his footsteps? I look back and B & C was still watching television at the living room.
BlueRio said…
6th of December 2023; 0400hrs:
B was about to leave my house to fetch his wife. As he was about to step out of the door, he heard my voice saying "oh, are you leaving now?". He look behind him, only to find out that my bedroom door is opened and I was sleeping soundly and B & C were sleeping in the leaving room.

Since then I always heard a lot of noises in my apartment at night. The sounds of people shifting their furniture, knocking and whistle but thanks god I am a deep sleeper so nothing can stop me to have my good sleep time.

23rd of February 2024:
I told my mom who came to visit me to bring over few crucifix for me to put on every door of my apartment and since then all the noises are gone.

20th April; 2030hrs:
All of my neighbors moved out. I live in the 31st level (there are 34 levels overall) and my next neighbor is on the 24th level. I recorded a video to send to my family and when I replayed it, I heard a ghostly whisper in the video saying "help me". (I still have the video if you want it Saya-san)
BlueRio said…
1st of May 2024:
I was so tired and I took a nap in my apartment after a long drive for a whole day. I had a scary and vivid dream (I have a question for you Saya-san at the end of my comment). It goes like this;

In my dream, I was at a bus stop and met a boy asking for help to get something in his house but he warned me that if I saw his Sister and Grandmother in his house, I should ignore them at all cost because they are already DEAD. I agreed to help him then I saw my dad walking headed towards me, he told me he will help me to go to that boy's house. Then as I was about to tell the boy that my dad will help him too, that boy is no longer there.

Notes (this is important):
While me and my dad are heading to that boy's house, my dad told me "if there are anything that happened while we are on our way there, please ignore it. If it is raining none of it is real, do not open your umbrella. If someone stopped you and try to engage you in a conversation, ignore them because they are not human. No matter what, do not let anything stop you. Just continue walking until you reach his house." He then disappeared into thin air.

I continue walking as if I know where is the boy's house location, after quite a distance of walking it started to rain heavily and as I was about to open my umbrella, I realized that despite of the heavy rain, I am not wet at all! Then I remember what my dad had warned me before. I was speechless and standing still until someone tap my shoulder and ask me something. I know that none of this are real and sprinted as fast as I can to where my instincts bring me.

Then I reached a Japanese designed home, looks decent but have a gloomy environment and aura. My guts told me that this is the boy's house. I knock on the door and stepped inside, even though it was just a dream but I can feel that my heart pounded so hard that it feels like it is about to fall off. From the main entrance door, I see a girl with a flowery white dress running towards the stair and going upstairs. I tiptoed inside the house and then a granny walks from the right side asking me "who are you looking for?" in a friendly and warm voice. But I remember what the boy have told me that his sister and grandmother have died and I sprinted toward the main door. I opened the door and found the boy was standing there asking me "what happened?", I look back inside the house and see that his sister and granny are running towards me with their hands stretched outward about to choke me. I screamed on top of my lung praying "Our Father" and finally woke up.
BlueRio said…
Here's question for you, Saya-san;
1. A part of my dream feels quite similar to what you have wrote before especially where my dad told me "if it is raining none of it are real, if someone tried to talk to me, they are not real." I wonder if it is one of the story that you have wrote (which leads me back to your blog and was surprised to see that there are a lot of updates from you since I left :')) but seems like I couldn't find one.

2. Do you think that the boy in my dream is the same voice entity that I accidentally recorded?

That's all! I am glad you are back Saya-san! I was 14 years old when I started reading your Blog and now I am 27 already started working and live on my own. Sure time flies so fast!
@BlueRio
Oh! Hello! I do remember you!
Long time no see! How you have grown! 😆

Wow! Those are bizarre experiences and your dream is quite scary!
As for your Question 1, the only story that rings a bell is this story:
https://sayainunderworld.blogspot.com/2010/10/things-that-ghost-told-me.html?m=1
But not sure if this is what you are looking for.

For Question 2:
Gosh, I hope they are not the same entities 😆
I remember once when I was living alone and my mother came to visit me, she encountered a ghost who was seeking help.
My mother, being a Buddhist, read a sutra for him, and apparently he was satisfied and disappeared.
The ghost appeared to have mistaken my mother for his lover!

You could try the same approach, but I wouldn’t recommend it!
If possible move out of the house ~ ! You don’t need this kind of stress!

I hope you are alright!

Thank you for coming back and leaving comments 😊🙏🏻
It’s always great to see old faces!
@BlueRio
Oh btw, if you like, I would be honoured to make a proper post out of the story you told me 😊
I could also post that video you took with your permission ~ 😊🌸
BlueRio said…
@Saya-san
Definitely will move out soon, thanks god my rental contract will end next month! hahah
I'm fine as long as my sleeping time are not disturbed by the entity😆

Sure! That would be great and I can send the video to you but not sure where I can send it to you..hahah.. Let me know where I can send it to you Saya-san
@BlueRio
Could you possibly send it to me via DM on X?
Or I can send you my email address!