Please do NOT copy this article without my permission.Thank you for your cooperation.
WARNING: By the look of it, this thing is probably cursed, so I labelled it under the "curse" category, just to be on the safe side.
Read it at your own risk.
The ritual below is very dangerous so please make sure you observe everything written in the instruction if you ever try it.
Also remember if you try it you will be doing so at your own risk.
If after reading this instruction you begin to feel cold or feel heaviness on your shoulders, you must NOT try it at all.
1) After midnight (around 2 to 3am) before you go to sleep, lie down and look at the four corners of the ceiling one by one, slowly and anticlockwise, starting from the corner that is closest to the north.
2) You must do it three times "slowly, anticlockwise."
3) Then cross your arms on your chest and chant "On-beiro-kya-mashironi-sowaka**" three times.
4) Still keeping your arms crossed, imagine a long and black haired woman in white kimono, covered in blood and with her hair down, slowly coming closer to you.
5) When she arrives in front of you, stop imagining.
6) Uncross your arms, turn off all lights to leave the room as dark as possible, and go to sleep.
7) You will see a woman in white kimono covered in blood, in your dream.
Even if the woman comes close to you, you must not speak to her.
She might ask your name but you must not tell her.
If she starts muttering something into your right ear, shake her off by waving your right hand.
That should wake you up.
If after you have woken up you look around and see no black shadow of the woman lurking in any of the four corners of your room, then you are safe.
** This mantra sounds like a mantra of Shingon Buddhism (Wiki).