A Curse in a Bottle

If you would like to be notified of future posts:

*Follow Me on Twitter @Saya_Underworld
*Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/saya_in_underworld


๐Ÿงก NOTICE ๐Ÿงก
NEXT UPDATE WILL BE ON SATURDAY 2ND JULY 2022.
(I am a bit tired and need a break...๐Ÿ˜ฑ)



?

???

(Translated and arranged by Saya)

My dad got remarried and I have a new mum, but she is like a classic bitch you'd see in TV dramas. She acts like an angel in front of my dad, but cusses and yells at me when we are alone. 

Not only that, but she is also stingy as hell. 
For example, sometime ago, she turned an empty plastic bottle into a toothbrush holder, and my dad complimented her for being creative. She looked so smug about it.
How stupid can she get? 

That day, my dad and the bitch were away on a trip, so I invited my bestie to sleep over at my place. 
We both love scary stories, and searched for them on the internet together. But soon we got bored of normal ghost stories and started looking for more dangerous stuff. That was when we stumbled upon a site which taught you how to cast curse spells. 

One method I found there was called "how to cast a curse on someone you hate and make them suffer." 

I think you may already know it but I will write down how it is done. 
First, in the middle of the night, take a 10-yen coin and some hair strands of the person you hate, and put them into a plastic bottle.
And then, you must chant, "****(the name of the person you hate), die, die, die die," several times, and really feel the words as you seal the bottle with a cap. 
Finally, take the bottle to a shrine and bury it in the ground; this will set the curse in motion, and cause the cursed person to suffer tons of misfortunes. 

To be honest, it sounded like something made up by a kid, but this spell sounded easy compared to other ones that needed some special items such as "blood of a cat" or "the carcass of a mouse."
I felt there was no harm giving it a shot. 

I decided to use that bottle that the bitch had been using as a toothbrush holder. I took her hair strands from her pillow.

My bestie was a little fearful, saying, "you shouldn't do that. What if it really works and she really ends up getting cursed?" 
But I went ahead and did it without hesitation, because seriously I couldn't care less if the bitch died. 
The moment I put the coin and hair into the bottle, I felt something change in the air, although I am no psychic. 

"I don't care which god helps me, but please kill that bitch for me," I prayed, and placed the cap on the bottle.
There was a shrine behind my house, so I went there straight away and buried it in the ground.
It didn't seem matter to me so much whether it would actually work or not, because I felt so good simply by doing it.

For sometime after that, it seemed like the curse wasn't taking effect, and the bitch continued to make my life a living hell. 
But maybe about a week later, I saw her accidentally cut her hand with a knife while cooking. 

"What are you looking at? Get the hell out of my sight!"
The bitch yelled at me, and I gave her a it-serves-you-right smile as I walked away. 
The next day, the bitch fell from stairs and sprained her ankle.
Thee days after that, she fell again from stairs, hit her nose and broke it.

The curse was definitely working.
I told my bestie about it but she somehow didn't look pleased. 
She only quietly said:
"You can't put a 10-yen coin into that bottle..." 

What the hell is she talking about? 
I thought at the time, but when I went home and tried to put a 10-yen coin into a bottle that was the same type as the one I used for the spell, the coin didn't fit into it because it was too big.
My bestie said she wanted to tell me about this ever since she realised it, but she was too scared to do so. 

How did the coin get into the bottle without a problem before? 

I somehow have a bad feeling about this, so I might go to the shrine now and dig up the bottle...
 
!!?


------------------------------
That makes the end of the story! (The pictures are not related to it lol).
I don't know what happened to her after that. 

I hope you enjoyed it!  ๐Ÿ˜Š❤️✨
As the saying goes, when you curse someone, you dig your own grave. 

Please remember that I won't be posting for the next fortnight. 
Please follow my social media accounts if you would like to receive notification of updates. 





Comments

Thank you so much for your comments!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž✨

I hope you enjoyed reading it!
(If you didn't, don't say it because it won't motivate me to continue the blog. LOL ✨)

I look forward to talking to you again on 2 July! Until then, take care ~๐Ÿ€⭐✨๐ŸŽต
Ink said…
Take care and enjoy your break! Hope that you have a lovely time. Your stories are so wonderful and amazing, reading them always makes my weekend fun.
Aww thank you so much! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ❤️❤️❤️I appreciate your words so much! I will make sure I come back with an even better, more interesting story ⭐⭐⭐✨
Axel said…
Have a good break, Saya!

And noo, anonymous person, don't dig it up. That can only make things worse.
It's probably too late and she is dead or something by now ๐Ÿ˜†⭐

Thank you so much for your comment!๐Ÿ™❤️✨
Also thank you so much for being so kind!๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’“
oh sh*t oh f*ck it seems like the original poster had some bad luck. oh well.

thanks a lot Saya-san, take care and rest well ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
Excuse your French!๐Ÿคฃ⭐✨

Yes, she should have just waited for the woman's karma to catch up with her๐Ÿ˜†✨

Thank you so much! Talk to you again soon!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’“✨
allucinator said…
It is truly a curse when you get clumsier than ever before. I imagine "HAHA! Stupid." resounding in the child's mind. Schadenfreude, it is. ๐Ÿคฃ
And the evil child would get spanked for it too, I am sure! ๐Ÿคฃ✨

Thank you so much for your comment!๐Ÿ™๐ŸŽต✨
George V said…
I am glad I have no one that hates me that much. Curses are scary and as we see from other stories have the habit of looping back on to the person who did the curse. Nice story. Enjoy your time away.
sardine god said…
Hello Saya, please have a great break, me and my school of sardines will be waiting for your return ♥ Your stories always inspire me so please keep updating the blog, we always wait for you every Saturday~

This story makes me so CURIOUS though. Was the narrator able to fit the coin because their new mom has "modified" the bottle somehow? Maybe they should start a career as a magician instead and do coin & bottle tricks. I would like to hear your thoughts, maybe you have a better idea than me ๐Ÿ˜†

With love, sardine god
How could anyone hate a cute red panda like you?๐Ÿคฃ✨
I think those stories tell us that when we hold onto grudge against someone it does nothing but bring harm to ourselves.

Thank you so much! I hope we hear from you again when I come back!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™✨
Hello! It's lovely to hear from you again! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–✨

I really hope it was just her mum who modified the bottle, as you said, so that the narrator could fit the coin into the bottle ๐Ÿ˜†⭐

But if the curse was real, it probably required a sacrifice, like all rituals do, and in this case, the narrator was possibly made a sacrifice. She is in a big trouble now.๐Ÿ˜†✨

Thank you so much for your kind support ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž I hope I can come back with more inspirational stories!
Take care of yourself too!
Second Sun said…
Heya Saya! Thank you for this time's post!!

I'm always fascinated by these kind of curses. I feel the same as the author in that I too hate a person very much and would also curse them if given the chance..
But I'm too scared I'd get hit by any rebound LOL
And the coin managing to fit into the bottle is exactly the kind of prelude to some kind of rebound haha

Oh please have a nice break!! Very well deserved!! Thank you again for all the posts!
(LOL I would scream if I was the one who found the pillow in the picture)

Hello! You are welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽต

Don't curse anyone. No one like that is worth your energy and time.๐Ÿ˜†⭐

Yes, the picture!๐Ÿ˜†✨ Pretty crazy LOL ✨

Thank you so much too for being kind and taking the time to leave comments! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿงก I hope we will hear from you again too!
Anonymous said…
That is indeed mysterious. I think whatever astral being works on the curse, they sense this kid's grudge and find a way to make it happen. Grudges prey on you, y'know.

Another great story, Saya! Thank you and have a nice break!
I am so glad you enjoyed the story!๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸŽต✨

You are welcome! Thank you for your kind words!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–✨
Anonymous said…
interesting story! i love supernatural things. have a good break saya!!
I am so glad you found the story interesting! Thank you so much for dropping by to leave a comment ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•✨
Fairy said…
i’m a bit late to this post, but wow, that’s creepy.. but, the pictures are kind of funny, if i’m being honest haha! i wonder if digging up the bottle will reverse the curse so that bad luck will fall on the caster?

enjoy your break Saya! stay safe!
If you found them funny, that's good as well!๐Ÿ˜†๐ŸŒธ✨

Thank you so much for your kind words! I hope we'll hear from you again!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’“✨
Anonymous said…
This is why even though there are very evil human beings in this world, I will never curse them if curses were real. The fact that I will suffer as well because of backfire is too high.
I always think that the best revenge is becoming happy by forgetting offenses, because by doing so you are showing to the world that such offenses have no power over you.๐Ÿ˜†⭐

Thank you so much for your comment!
Anonymous said…
Hello! Since you are familiar with Japanese horror stuff I would like to inquire about a mysterious lost video/image. In 2005 on fileman.n1e.jp/futaba there was a video/image with a caption "A celebrity before plastic surgery" "Fear of summer nights", and it featured a very widespread horror image people know today as "Jeff the killer", there was an unphotoshopped version of the original image and was supposedly a humor webcam video with a camera flash making a girl's face white. I can give more information yet there is nothing concrete about this, no names or any identifiable information. It seems the original has been wiped from the internet, I am asking if you would be able to either help the research, or perhaps you or your friends might have even seen the video, thank you
https://images.app.goo.gl/r5CZufTDzGAfDZwS9

It might be this one!
I hope it helps!
Anonymous said…
Hello ms. Saya. I am a person from a spanish-speaking country and i was hoping to share some of the stories in your blog to my friends (who cannot speak or understand english)
I translated and adapted them to spanish from your blog and credited you (for the original japanese to english translation) and also your blog. I am yet to send them the stories in spanish (specifically, the stories are "great commander syndrome" and "stalker in the house") because i wanted to check if this was ok with you? Thank you for your time!
Sure! Thank you so much for asking first!
espewe said…
Be careful on anything you wish for, especially on curse, because it might comes back biting on ya
Exactly ~๐Ÿ˜ฑ⭐ You should never wish ill upon others. Just focus on being happy ๐Ÿงก Thank you so much for your comment!