Caught on Camera

If you would like to be notified of future posts:

*Follow Me on Twitter @Saya_Underworld
*Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/saya_in_underworld


❤️❤️ UPDATING EVERY SATURDAY

(Translated and arranged by Saya)



A college student was living alone in an apartment.
He lived in just a regular sort of room, but sometimes strange things happened in it.

When he returned from the college, he would often feel that some stuff in his room, such as the shape of the curtains or the position of the rubbish bin, were slightly different from how they were in the morning.

Not only that, but he also felt someone was following him whenever he was outside.
He was beginning to feel a little creeped out, and turned to his college friend for advice.
He said to his friend:
"Could it be a stalker? Maybe the best action to take is to report to the police, but I've heard the police won't help unless actual harm has been done. What should I do? Do you have any good ideas?"
The friend replied:
"Why don't we film your room with a video camera while you are out? If the stalker showed up, then you would have the video to present to the police as an evidence. The person would be trespassing, so the police would be sure to take action." 

The college student thought that was a very good idea and he was glad to have such a wise friend. 
Next day, he set up a video camera in his room, pressed the record button, and went to college. 

When he came back home, he felt something was different in the room again. He hadn't felt like this for a while. 

"This is good. I might have really captured the stalker on the video..." 
He stopped the recording and pressed the play button. 

For a long time, nothing happened in the video. 
But in the evening, an unknown woman entered the room with a knife in her hand. 
"Oh!!!!!"
He gasped and soon called his friend. 

"I can't believe it! There really is a stalker! She came into my room today!"
He talked into the phone excitedly. 
Then he went on to make a commentary on the video for his friend as he watched it.

"She's rummaging through the bin...!"
"Now she's smelling my clothes...So gross!!"
Just imagining that she had done these things for countless times before made him go cold all over. 

"This sure will make the police more responsive," he felt a great relief, as the woman went into a closet. 
"Oh no... she's gotten inside the closet. And she won't come out..." He was saying this to his friend, just as someone else entered the room. 

What he saw stopped his breath.
The person who entered the room was the college student himself.
He watched as he in the video walked up to the camera and pressed the button to stop recording. 


That was the end of the video.


-------------------------
⭐Bonus Picture:

A cute picture of Jason and Sadako LOL 






Comments

ProjectCnacan said…
The stalker still in the closet.....

Run... you fool
Hello everyone, how are you? Everything is good? πŸ˜†⭐

Some of you may have read this story somewhere else because it's famous. But I thought I would have a go at translating it myself.

Anyway enjoy the story ~~πŸ€
Really looking forward to hearing from you!

Thank you so much!πŸ™πŸ’–✨
Wow you commented faster than I did...πŸ˜†⭐

Exactly!!! LOL

Thank you so much for your comment!
Anonymous said…
Hi Saya,

I'm currently doing great. But I'm a bit heartbroken because my cat has left me.
I suspect he has another family in this area.
How are you? Are you doing well Saya?

I've never read this story, But I say, good luck to the narrator. Hope he's a good runner.
Maybe next time, get the camera and watch the recording in public place.

Thank you for this story, Saya. Having a stalker is scary as heck. Supernatural or no.

And NO to Sadako and Jason. At least until Jason has resolved his hang ups about his mother.
Having a mommy's boy as a spouse is a recipe for a turbulent marriage. Sadako deserves better!


~ nunu ~
Oh no! I am sorry about your cat. πŸ₯Ί I hope he comes back to you!

I'm doing better than ever!
I don't know if it's partly because of the fasting I did for a couple of days recently, but my mind is so clear and I am feeling so emotionally stable.πŸ˜†✨ Thank you so much for asking!

I only watched a Jason movie when I was little, so I have forgotten about the issues about his mother.🀣✨ Indeed he doesn't sound like a good option.lol

I just saw that the plant pot he is holding is made of a human head πŸ˜†⭐

Thank you so much for your comment!πŸ™πŸŽ΅
Aeri chan~ said…
Classic urban legend , but still i read it like i never read this story before😁
Anonymous said…
Another great post Saya-san!πŸ‘πŸ»

I swear, home invasion stories really scares me. The thought that you're not safe in your own home anymore is nerve-wracking.

The Sadako and Jason pic is cute... except the part that he's using a skull as a vase.lol😫

Thank you so much for the hard work, Saya-san! Sending you love and have a great week!πŸ₯°πŸ’•
Victoria said…
I have read many variations of this story, but it's a classic for a reason - it is so creepy!! Just the thought of someone secretly being in your room (and with a knife!) is enough to get my heart pounding.

LOL at the cute picture, who knew Jason was such a romantic?

As always, thank you for translating stories for us! 😊
I'm glad you felt like that!πŸ˜†πŸ’–πŸ™I appreciate your comment a lot!
Whenever I feel scared after reading some ghost stories, I make sure I shut the door to my bedroom before getting into bed,
(I usually keep it open) but that's probably useless against ghosts AND stalkers too🀣✨

I've got some more cute pictures of Jason and Sadako to show you 🀣✨

My pleasure and thank you so much for your lovely comment! Much love πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
It's similar to that famous urban legend where there is a man hiding under the bed with a knife.πŸ˜†✨

I didn't know about this before, but Jason and Sadako fanarts seem to be popular among some people! LOL

You're very welcome, dear. Thank you so much for leaving a comment!πŸ™πŸŒΈ
Anonymous said…
A classic. I've read this story countless times. I'm NOT saying is bad, though
That's what I said in advance. It's a famous story. πŸ˜†✨ So that people don't feel the need to let me know they have already read it. LOL
George V said…
Jason and Sadako, what beautiful music they will make. Also that was a very scary story. Now I need to check my closet when I go home. I will not be afraid to admit to checking stuff when I am alone.
YES. 🀣🀣🀣⭐
Sunny said…
Dude. This is one of my long time paranoias. Accidentally seeing someone peeking at you from the closet. I still remember the chills I had when I read your post about the thin woman in between the closet and the wall.
https://sayainunderworld.blogspot.com/2007/10/paper-thin-woman.html?m=1

You must be talking about this story! I'm surprised you remember itπŸ˜†⭐

Thank you so much for your comment πŸ™✨🌷
Sunny said…
This is the most chlling