Teleportation

If you would like to be notified of future posts, follow me on:

My Instagram:

My X:

❤️Updating Every Saturday Evening (Japan Time)


(Translated and Arranged by Saya)



I heard this story from a kōhai at work, and it’s about her friend (I’ll call her F san). 

When F san was in elementary school, one day she was playing dodgeball during a break, and when the bell rang, she ran back to her classroom. 

Everyone in her class had been playing outside, so she was sure she was the first person to arrive, but when she opened the door, all the other classmates were already inside and seated at their desks (it looked as though the class had already started), 
and her classroom teacher said, sounding worried: 
“F san, where have you been? Everyone has been looking for you.” 

F san was confused and replied , “Huh? But I heard the bell ring, so I came back to the classroom…” 
But in reality, F san had been missing for a whole day, and her family was planning to report to the police if she wasn’t coming home that day. 

In the end, F san never found out the reason why such a thing happened to her. 
Many years went by and F san became a nurse. 
After a night shift, she was driving home and  went through a tunnel which she usually used, and which was almost deserted due to the late hour. 
The moment she came out of the other end of the tunnel, a view of the sea spread before her eyes, and she found herself driving on a seaside road. 

As F san lived in Kōbe and was driving towards the mountainous area, she was astonished to see the sea, and she stopped by the nearest convenience store to ask where she was, and found out that it was a town on the Sea of Japan coast. 
She had no choice but get a map from the convenience store (Note: this was an age before smartphones πŸ˜†)and spent a whole night returning home, tearful and exhausted. 

Incidentally, F san kept the receipt from the convenience store where she bought the map, and logically it would have been impossible for her to leave work and then reach the store by the time indicated by the time stamp on the receipt.

Some time after this, F san quit the job and went to study in Australia. 
My kōhai kept in touch with her through letters, but one day F san stopped replying,  and the worried kōhai contacted F san’s boyfriend, but the boyfriend hadn’t heard from her for a while too. 
So they contacted F San’s family only to be informed that F san had gone missing in Australia. 

The local police in Australia was unable to help much because of the lack of clues, and F san’s family even travelled there to directly investigate, but they found F san was well liked by the local community and it was unlikely that she got involved in any premeditated crimes. 
The remaining possibility was that she became embroiled in unforeseen incidents, but the room where she lived in was undisturbed as if she had suddenly vanished, and there was no evidence to suggest she became a victim to any kinds of violence. 

Since then, F san has never been head from again. 
Her boyfriend and my kōhai, as they know her past, feel like F san will one day come back to them unexpectedly, as if nothing has happened. 
This story seems to be true so please don’t repost it too much…







Comments

Hello, beautiful amazing underworld readers!
I hope you are all well and enjoyed reading today’s story!

I’m quite busy right now so I try to find stories which are short and also interesting enough for you πŸ˜†
But I really would love to translate longer stories (I have a few which are really good) too, if I can find the time and energy!

Thank you always for visiting my blog and leaving comments!
Much love🩷🩷🩷
Anonymous said…
Wow. F must have been marked by a spiritual entity (or maybe alien) since she was a kid. When F got 'lost' after driving thru a tunnel, if it was me, I would have driven myself crazy overthinking whether I was still in the same plane or I was already in another dimension.

Maybe F is somewhere on earth but was now in a part of the world without civilization or technology. Like the unexplored amazon forest. Omaigod.

Thank you for this story, Saya. And all your past translations. We love them very much. Please do so at your leisure. We may disappear from time to time but we have been with you for a long time and will be still.

Oh. What's wrong with the picture? I can't figure it out πŸ˜…

~ nunu ~
@nunu

That’s scary! I hope F san didn’t end up being in such places 😱

Thank you so much for your kind words! Sometimes when I don’t get any comments, I start feeling unsure if anyone is waiting for my translated stories at all😱 Every week, I worry and fret about what I should translate next, and wonder if all this stress is worth it 🀣
But I believe some people are looking forward to reading a new story on here every weekend and it’s giving them some comfort when things are hard in their lives. So that’s the sole reason I continue updating this blog - to give joy to people. Even this blog is a horror blog🀣

About the picture:
There is nothing wrong with it. It just looks like the man’s wig has come off when in fact the hair belongs to the womanπŸ˜‚ just a fun little picture! It kinda looks like the man’s wig is teleporting to somewhere else, so the picture is relevant to the story in a way! πŸ˜‚

Thank you so much for your heartwarming commentπŸ’– take care ~ ⭐️
Fleisch Katze said…
Wow. Maybe F-san was spirited away forever this time. Maybe her first two experiences were failed attempts by whatever entity that had been trying to get her 😱
Anonymous said…
Wherever or whenever she is, she's probably doing fine. Maybe she's just like the Quantum Leap film, eternally fated to solve problems in every version of time, universe, places.
hailed and perhaps hated as every (un)imaginable omnipotent entity like dr. Who.
or she's now a powerful hero or demon lord in another world just like many mangas and novels these days πŸ˜†

Or perhaps this time she actually weren't so lucky since it's Australia... πŸ•·️ 🐍 🦘
If the story were true, Hopefully she's alive , in no danger, happy and healthy πŸ™

Thanks for your story Saya 😁 I hope you have recovered since last time and in good health too πŸ˜„ I like your stories! Always cheers me upπŸ‘
George V said…
Neat story! The time dilations remind me of a book I read recently: The Tunnel to Summer, the Exit of Goodbyes by Mei Hachimoku. Perhaps she will come back some day, and hasn't aged a day. Funny picture with the hair piece flying off the guy's head. Thanks Saya!
@ Fleisch Katze
It’s interesting that some people think she was spirited away! I have never thought of that but that’s a possibility πŸ˜†

Thank you so much for your comment!πŸ™πŸ»
@Anonymous (9 June 2024 at 00:04 )

I like the idea that she might have become a hero in other parallel universes! 🀣

Oh no! I hope she wasn’t attacked by a kangaroo or something 🀣✨

I have completely recovered! Thank you so much! Now my sense of smell is back to normal and I can taste food without problems again! Thank goodness!πŸ˜†

I’m so happy to hear you like the stories on my blog!
Thank you so much for caring πŸ’•
@George V
That thing in the picture is actually not a hair piece but the head of the woman who is standing next to him🀣 so that makes the picture even funnier!

Thank you so much for introducing us to interesting novels ~ you seem to read a lot!
I used to read a lot too but nowadays I don’t read much!
Recently , I have ordered a copy of a fantasy novel from Amazon, so hopefully it will get me back to reading again ~ πŸ˜„

Thank you so much for your comment!✨

allucinator said…
It reminds me of a Filipino folklore about a duwende (something like dwarves) who serves a magical rice that causes the eater to get lost in time dilation. (Where the eater feels like a day has only passed but being actually "lost" for a week.)
@allucinator

That is a very interesting folklore! I wonder what the magical rice tastes like?🀣
Thank you so much for sharing the story~ πŸ˜„πŸ™πŸ»
George V said…
@Saya_In_Underworld I totally missed the woman... :D
@George V
Don’t worry you are supposed to miss herπŸ˜†
That’s why it’s funny!
Aeri chan~ said…
1) abducted by aliens
2) transported to another dimension
3) or maybe "jouhatsu"
But my favorite
4) unexplained(there is something eerie about this ending)
Thank you for the stories Saya-san^^good job as always
@Aeri chan

Thank you for all your theories πŸ˜†
Yes, the ending is a bit eerie!

I’m so glad that you liked the story ~ thank you so much for comment πŸ˜„πŸ™πŸ»