On a Rainy Day

(Translated from Japanese by Saya)

I was standing by a crossroads waiting for the light to turn green. On the opposite side I saw a man standing just like myself, but his whole body was enveloped by some shadowy black mist. No one else around him seemed to notice it. "God, that looks real bad," I thought, and hiding my face behind the umbrella I innocently tried to walk past him, when he glided towards me and whispered, "You saw it, didn't you?" as we passed each other. I was terrified. Really.

Comments

Anonymous said…
??????????????????????? :o
Anonymous said…
I liked this one because it reminds me of a story I read where these people were in a prison and every night this one guy had a mist surround him and grope him, and the cellmate just watched.
Anonymous said…
lol...he farted.
Anonymous said…
Lemme fix that:
'You saw me fart, didn't you?' as we passed each other. I was the one farting. Really.
Anonymous said…
^^ I have a baaadddd case of flatulence, you know.
Anonymous said…
This really reminds me of Watanuki Kimihiro from xxxHolic. But he has Doumeki now to keep the spirits off him!♥

--Mister Bates
Cissa said…
oh my.... thats actually kinda creepy, seeing as i have seen wisps of black mist around people... *shudders*
Anonymous said…
he farted.