The Wardrobe

This happened to me when I was still at primary school.
I was babysitting my little brother while our parents were out. We were bored so we decided to play hide-and-seek.

I became "it" and started looking for my brother. I entered my parent's bedroom and opened a wardrobe which was crammed full of clothes. I then thrust my hand into it when immediately another hand reached out from inside and gripped mine.

I tried to pull him out shouting, " Hey, come out!" But he wouldn't come out no matter how hard I pulled. He was hiding behind all the clothes and didn't speak a word either, and I started wondering what was wrong with him.

Just then a voice called out to me from behind: "what are you doing there?" It was my little brother standing in the doorway. I panicked and shook myself free of the grip and we rushed out of the house together.

Needless to say, I couldn't go inside again until my parents came home. What was that hand? Did it belong to a burglar, or......?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I hate it when spirits manifest like that...


Have you experienced anything weird Saya - san?
Anonymous said…
o_O brix were shat.
Therapist Nate said…
Err sorry I'm a bit slow
Who was the hand?
Jacob said…
TO NARNIIA!!
Alaina said…
The creepy little fauwn just wants to play (:
Subaiii said…
Wardrobe?? oh gosh. They got the passage way to Narnia in their house!! :P
Craig! said…
You should have challenged it to Rock-Paper-Scissors
Unknown said…
just like a gimmick in the conjuring..
Unknown said…
Conjuring is an american horror movie in which there is a scene wher a mother play hide and seek with her younger daughter, the mom, was "it" and was blindfolded, so she asked her daughter to clap her hands to know where to search thanks to sounds, then the mom hears clapping coming from a room in which there is a closet, she opens up the closet and asks her daughter to clap again and the clap comes from right in front of the mother, so she takes off her blindfold and searches through the clothes for her daughter, who then comes inside the room wondering what is her mother doing,it is true that the story reminded me of the movie too ^^