Tarako Kewpie Orchestra

Start every morning with this beautiful Tarako Kewpie song.

Comments

Unknown said…
Saya, it is an absolute pleasure to be graced with your presence once more.
neu said…
seconding William!
This song is awesome, I want to make it my ringtone!
Hello William, Hello neu!

Thanks alot, dear.

I'm still alive. At least in a physical sense.
Tani said…
I'm glad you're still alive. :)
I should know better than to watch these just before bedtime. Now I'll have nightmares of Tarako Kewpies dancing in my dreams with a scary little conductor chasing me... T__T
Hello Tani dear.

Nightmare? I'd be overjoyed if Tarako Kewpies appeared in my dreams! lol
Tia said…
Saya you are finallly back! my prayers actually worked! wiii! time for me to wish for a mansion or telekinetic powers!!
@Ina - I have felt someone calling me, telling me to come back to this blog. No wonder. It was you, then!
Tia said…
so it seems our dearest blogger! please stick around for longer :)
chesca said…
Oh God, we actually have Kewpie here where I live. I'll never be able to see Kewpie in the same light ever again ((:
woomobile said…
I love this song.
It's in one of the Taiko no Tatsujin games for the DS. XD
I lol'd when I first unlocked it.