White Lie

If you would like to be notified of future posts:

*Follow Me on Twitter @Saya_Underworld
*Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/saya_in_underworld

🌻 Visit my other Instagram if you are interested in seeing my artwork: https://www.instagram.com/lily_piano_yuriko


This appeared on a real school brochure...(of course you know what's wrong with it?)


❤️❤️ UPDATING EVERY SATURDAY

🧑I originally posted this as just a normal story, but it seems like it's hard to understand for some people, so I decided to label it as a cryptic story!πŸ˜†⭐

(Translated and arranged by Saya)

One summer night, I was in a country cottage with four friends, where we were telling one another creepy stories.
One by one, my friends recounted the creepiest story they knew, until it was finally my turn to tell a story.

I began with only a few simple words. 
"To tell you the truth...I have cancer." 
Everyone stared at me aghast.

"It's true. I'm not joking. Last month, I had a thorough checkup at the hospital where Suzutani works."
I gestured at Suzutani who sat beside me. Suzutani is a surgeon at a university hospital. 
It was true that I went to the hospital where he works last month, and had a thorough checkup. But all the results came back negative.

Suzutani is a quick-witted man. I knew he would go along with my story to entertain the others.
"He told me that the results were negative, but we have been friends for so long. I knew he didn't tell me the truth. 
However, I'm too scared to face death alone. 
So I mixed a slow-acting poison into the meal we've just had tonight.
I do feel a bit bad about this, but after all, we're friends, and it is only fitting that we depart from this world together."

No one said anything. A nervous silence permeated the room. 
".... that was my story. How did you like it? Wasn't it chilling?
....Of course I was only joking. LOL.
I'm sorry I gave you a fright! LOL."

But contrary to my expectations, they remained tense.

Suddenly, Suzutani stuck his fingers in his throat and started vomitting.
Everyone else followed suit.

"Hey, I said I was joking. I'm sorry. You know I would never do anything like that to you. Please stop it. That's disgusting." 
No matter what I said, they wouldn't listen and didn't stop vomitting.


--------------
⭐Bonus picture:
Mario in Hell

Who would have thought this was what was going on underneath it!? LOL 

Comments

Hello, everyone! Thank you so much as always for visiting my blog!

I hope this little story can make you feel happier!πŸ˜†πŸ€✨

Have a lovely weekend! You are all amazing!πŸ‘✨
Anonymous said…
Thank you for the story. But I'm sorry, I don't really get it. Is it because the friends actually did plan a group suicide to help(?) the man, and knew about the cancer already from Suzutani, but then they decided to... drop it?
Anonymous said…
It seems that the narrator indeed has cancer. And Suzutani did not tell the truth. So, Suzutani was kinda shock when the narrator tells a joke that actually the reality (and take it too serious regarding the poison).
Anonymous said…
Thank you as always, Saya! OP has cancer and Suzutani has told everyone other than OP of the diagnosis.
Charm said…
Maybe the OP really has cancer and suzutani deviced a plan for a mass suicide which coincidentally matched OP's story. Sometimes getting coincidental like so exact it feels creepy. Wahhh
Anonymous said…
OP really does have cancer and suzutani told everyone except him. That's why they all were so surprised he "guessed" it and they all thought OP was really going to kill them to take revenge lol
Ink said…
Wow, that is such a creepy picture! The photoshop is done so well (badly). Great post!
George V said…
1st off the picture, It must be a school for shapeshifters. She really needs to work on having the right number of. As for the story, I wonder how long it took our protagonist to figure it out. Finally, poor Mario when he dies.
"ANSWER"

This isn't the official answer as such, but what I am assuming to the implication of the story.

The narrator said he had a check-up in the hospital and the results came out to be all negative, but the fact is he does actually have cancer (and he doesn't know it).

Suzutani knew this, and also the other two friends knew it too (they were probably told about this by Suzutani).

That's why they believed the narrator when he told them that he put poison into their food.

The scariest part of this story is, in my opinion, not that the narrator has cancer and doesn't know it, but how his friends thought that the narrator was the kind of person who would put poison into their food..πŸ˜…
Please read the answer I wrote above this one. I hope that clears up your question πŸ˜„⭐ Thank you so much for your comment!
Exactly! You are spot on !
Well done ~πŸ‘πŸ’–
Exactly 🧑🎡⭐✨
You're totally right!
Well done πŸ‘πŸ’•✨Thank you so much for your comment!
Suzutani sounds like an evil man in your theory! πŸ˜†✨

Thank you so much for your comment!
Yes, you're right ~ 🌈✨
Well done πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘✨
It wasn't supposed to be photoshopped though. It is a real school brochure! But you never knowπŸ˜†✨

Thank you so much for your comment!
A highly succinct and organised comment!πŸ˜†✨

I only hope I wouldn't get punished for sending so many Marios into hell😱⭐

Thank you so much for your comment!
Second Sun said…
Sayaaaaa! δ»Šε›žγ‚‚γ‚γ‚ŠγŒγ¨γ†!

I have the same thoughts as everyone in that he really does have cancer and everyone but him knows it 😭

The fact that everyone believed he put poison in the meal is both funny and sad

But well..you can never be too careful when poison is involved 🀣
Hello! γ©γ†γ„γŸγ—γΎγ—γ¦!γ„γ€γ‚‚γ‚³γƒ‘γƒ³γƒˆγ‚γ‚ŠγŒγ¨γ†πŸ™πŸ’“

His friends think the narrator is a freaking psychopath.🀣✨

Thank you so much again!πŸ’•✨
Thespookyfox said…
Oh! That explanation was chilling! The first idea that came to my mind is that the friends had arranged for a group suicide for some reason or another, and THEY had poisoned the food. When the narrator told that story they found it so tasteless they decided to puke the poisoned food and let him die alone.
...Does not make a lot of sense, now that I think about it. Hmmm...
That's a valid theory too!🀣⭐
Thank you for sharing it!