Tarako Kewpie Pasta Sauce

The (in)famous TV commercials for Tarako Kewpie Pasta Sauce!!

Before watching the videos you might like to read the Origin of Tarako Kewpie, an article I wrote to answer the question you are all dying to ask: "what in the name of god is Tarako Kewpie?"

After you have watched all these videos, I guarantee that you will be hooked on Tarako Kewpie, just like me!

Scene 1: Tarako Kewpies walking on streets

Scene 2: Tarako Kewpie invades a dining room




More vids below...





Scene 3: Tarako Kewpie invades a dining room yet again

Well, at least they knock.

Scene 4: Tarako Kewpie on the table

Somebody should teach them the table manners.

Scene 5: Attack of the Clone Tarako Kewpies

We knew it! They are not creatures of Earth!

Scene 6: The Tarako Kewpie Psychedelia


They have now reached the final stage of their evolution.

MORE TARAKO KEWPIES COMING SOON!!

Comments

Ribbon Black said…
Well...this song is going to be stuck in my head forever now. You can't sell pasta by terrifying children, can you? D:
Anonymous said…
I want a pair of Tarako Kewpie pom-poms too. XD
Anonymous said…
I wanna just eat em up.
Seriously. ._.
Anonymous said…
Tarako~ Tarako~ Tapuri tarako~

...I probably messed up the lyrics there. ._. But is it weird that I find the Tarako Kewpies cute in a strange way?
Anonymous said…
oh god. O__O
I really like the song though, is that strange? XDDD
Anonymous said…
I liked the 4th one the most. It was so strangely trippy. And I like the way the announcer says "pasta sauce"
Adorably Dead said…
That's so wierd. Why are the kewpies covered in food?

Although I too now want tarako pom poms.
Anonymous said…
It's:
Tarako! Tarako! Tarako Kewpie!
Anonymous said…
Nevermind.
Ethereal Cereal said…
How very unuuuuuuuuusual.

But they certainly know how to create some interesting marketing. I wanna try that pasta sauce.
HELLOOOOOO!!!
Thank you, Jeremy, Woo!, Catty, teira-chan, neu, Bryan, Adorably Dead, King Progdor, for your comments!!

You know, teira-chan, I find Tarako Kewpie awfully cute as well!

And I want that pom-poms too!!:D
Kris said…
I am completely obsessed.
Anonymous said…
Lolz, that is going to be giving me weird dreams. I want to know the ghost story now. But I do love how it's a Japanese pasta and they're using white people *I am one* instead of Asians, but it's just ironic. Lol Anyway scary things are telling you to eat pasta!
Anonymous said…
because kewpie is associate with yoshoku or "western cuisine". even though the closest equivalent would
be botterga pasta