Friendship spell

If you would like to be notified of future posts:

*Follow Me on Twitter @Saya_Underworld
*Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/saya_in_underworld
(Translated and arranged by Saya)

This fantastic artwork was created by πŸ’›iafwstaticπŸ’› (see their details below!)

 
There was a girl who transferred from a school in the countryside to a school in Tokyo. 
She was so pretty that soon the whole school was gossiping about her. 

But for some reason, a few days after she transferred to the school, bullying started against her. 

The girl, however, didn't tell neither her teacher nor her parents about it, because she didn't want them to worry.

One day, though, the girl found a sinister-looking pattern on her chair and desk. 
It looked like a sort of curse spell.

The girl was so shaken by this that soon afterwards she committed suicide by cutting her wrists.

Her classmates attended her funeral and they were all sobbing, saying "oh, why did you have to die?" 

The girl's mother saw them and was enraged.
"You were bullying her and drove her to kill herself! It is all written in her diary!" 

But the truth was very different from what the girl and her mother had thought. 

Her classmates only longed to become friends with the girl because she was so pretty, but couldn't find any opportunities to do so. 
Thus they resorted to other indirect means to get closer to her.  

They had stolen the girl's belongings and made silent calls to her house only out of admiration for her. 

That sinister-looking pattern was not a curse spell but only a friendship spell. 

Later that day, when all the mourners had left the funeral, the mother spoke quietly to the girl's portrait:
"A long time ago....when I was a girl, I taught my best friend a friendship spell. But I was lying to her. It was actually a bad luck spell. 
  I did it because I wanted her boyfriend to myself....That boy is now your father. 
I guess it's "what's goes around comes around.""  

Back in school, the classmates were discussing about why all this had to happen to the girl. 
"Hey...I think we can't blame her if she misunderstood about the spell.
I just found out that the spell wasn't a friendship spell at all. It is actually a bad luck spell." 

"That can't be! Who said it was a friendship spell then? " 

"It was you, wasn't it, Sensei (teacher)?" 
One girl looked at the female teacher who was there with them in the classroom. 

The teacher gave them a chilling smile. 
"Indeed. It was a friendship spell that my best friend once taught me." 

 
 
--------------------------------------------------
Note: 
 
Some interesting articles below explaining the meaning of "Sensei":
 


---------------------------------------------------

Special Thanks to πŸ’«πŸ’–iafwstaticπŸ’–πŸ’«, the artist who drew the picture for this post! 
They are an AMAZING artist. PLEASE check out their details below:😊

(Note: if you link the carrd, also link the website at least, just in case Carrd goes down, the website should still be good.)
 

Comments

Saya_In_Underworld said…
Everyone πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•✨ Thank you always for your support! I look forward to reading your comments again! I couldn't have continued this blog for so long without you people. Lots of love and be safe wherever you are!πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–✨
Jack said…
This story gives me the chills!
Saya_In_Underworld said…
That's so wonderful to hear!πŸ˜†✨

Oh wait I just realized is it you, my friend and great artist iafwstatic? What an unexpected pleasure! Thank you for taking the time to comment!πŸ™πŸ’—✨
Amuletyu said…
Aww, I feel so bad for the girl and sensei. If only her mother was punished instead of the girl.
Saya_In_Underworld said…
Good to see you here again!😊🌈✨
Yes, it's a nasty way to take revenge😱⭐
allucinator said…
The whole story seems to a misunderstanding: full of misunderstandings. This is why you must go to school, research things and improve your critical thinking. (Adding Oxford comma would mean the same thing, so I took the liberty of not putting it.)

This left me wallowing in absurdity.
Saya_In_Underworld said…
I always look forward to reading your philosophical musings!πŸ˜†⭐✨Thank you for your contribution!🌸⭐
Unknown said…
Stealing someone's stuff and making silent calls can be called "stalking", which is also a terrible thing to do. The girl's classmates are still at fault for driving her to this state.
Diogo Valverde said…
And this is why you don't mess with no funky voodoo junk, boys. And if you absolutely must, get an expert to help you, don't rely on advice from Hobo John who lives next to the tire shop.
Saya_In_Underworld said…
Making silent calls is scaryπŸ˜†✨

Stealing is hard to understand,but possessing the girl's possessions gave them a feeling that they are possessing a part of the girl! Some people want to merge their identities completely with that of someone they admire.

Thank you for your comment!😊✨
Saya_In_Underworld said…
I love voodoo stuff. In fact, I have a special room full of that stuff! So be very careful how you all speak to me! LOL ✨


Only joking!🀣✨

But I am still an expert on the subject, so if you can't rely on your Hobo John guy, you can rely on me instead! LoL 🎡✨
George V said…
That sent a chill down my spine. Thanks Saya!
S.P. said…
That was amazing, I didn't expect that twist. The spell topic reminded me that a few days ago on (my country area), twitter took a deep discussion about a "freezing" spell. The meanings and use about the spell were different from one to another, but someone gave a great advice to the user... don't do it if you don't know what does
Saya_In_Underworld said…
I was feeling bad yesterday because I remembered you uploaded your profile picture again for this blog and I haven't bbeen updating...🀣

Glad to see you here again! Thank you too!πŸ‘✨
Saya_In_Underworld said…
Oh I am glad you liked it!πŸ˜†✨

It's true that you shouldn't use spells like these without proper knowledge!😱⭐

Maybe I used a love spell on a boy when I was a little girl but that's it🀣✨
Jack said…
Yeah! This is me. :D
Saya_In_Underworld said…
Wonderful😍✨
George V said…
Please don't feel bad. Life seems to get in the way of our hobbies.
Saya_In_Underworld said…
Thank you for being kind!⭐
IndeedπŸ˜†✨but I am planning to upload some more stories soon✨🌈
Sunny said…
Just leaving a comment for saya sama to reply to. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€‘
Saya_In_Underworld said…
Hi Sunny!πŸ€£πŸ‘✨✨⭐ I hope you are happy!
Anonymous said…
Wow, the story is so full of twists it's like I was reading a manga. Thank you so much for your translation, Saya!
Saya_In_Underworld said…
I am so glad you enjoyed it! Thank you for commenting too πŸ˜†πŸ’–
Anonymous said…
i feel like the story has the same spell with the corpse party anime. its scary aaaa
Anonymous said…
I feel sorry for the girl and her classmates.
Though the classmates' methods were definitely very weird and stalkerish .
Adults really should learn to settle their disputes between themselves.
Don't hurt the innocents.

My heart really feels the pain. This is a good read, Saya-san! Thank you :D

- nunu -
It is quite tragic πŸ˜†⭐

I think taking revenge on someone is never a good idea. If you do that you will hurt yourself more.

I hope you will read something cheerful after this to feel happier!

Thank you always for your lovely comments 😊 πŸ’žπŸŽ΅✨
I have never seen that anime but it must be good πŸ˜†✨
Unknown said…
Dang I haven't read from Saya-san's blog for months but I guess it's not that late to comment lol
Soo no one has said it, but I think the Sensei had caught up to everything that happened when she lost her bf, so she decided to get revenge once she found out that the transfer student was the daughter of her "bestie".
You are too late! πŸ˜†⭐Only joking.

Yes that's right! What an evil woman πŸ˜†✨