Three Creepy Short Stories

If you would like to be notified of future posts:

*Follow Me on Twitter @Saya_Underworld
*Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/saya_in_underworld

❤️❤️ UPDATING EVERY SATURDAY

Those are not hands. Look again! LOL 

(Translated and arranged by Saya)

#1 "The Remote"

I had this weird dream once.

It was about a TV remote control.
When I pressed 1, my mum called me from downstairs.
When I pressed 3, my mobile phone started ringing.
When I pressed 4, somehow I turned the lights off in my room by myself. 
When I pressed 9, I stopped breathing and died. 

The other day, I was watching TV and pressed 1.
My mum called me from downstairs...

I thought to myself, has the dream become true? and pressed 3 just out of curiosity. 
The phone rang. 

I was getting quite scared by this time, and to make sure that it wasn't just a coincidence, I pressed 4 --- and somehow I turned the lights off in my room by myself.

Since then, I haven't dared to press 9. 
I never press the numbers on the remote now, and only use the up and down button.



#2 "Located"

In the dream, I was floating somewhere in the outer space. 

An old man's voice said, "Where do you live?"
I replied, "On the Earth," and the viewpoint zoomed in on the Earth. 

The old man said, "Which place on the Earth?"
"Japan."
The viewpoint zoomed in on Japan.

The old man: "where in Japan?"
Tokyo.
The old man: "Where in Tokyo?"

Just as I was about to answer, I woke up.
And then a voice whispered into my ear:


"Where are you?"



#3 "You don't get it?

This happened to me when I was small.

I was watching a NHK (Japan Broadcasting corporation) educational TV programme. An old man and a doll were playing together in it. 

At one point, the old man said, 
"How about this? Do you get it?" 
I stood in front of the TV screen and replied, "I don't get it." 

The old man said, "You don't get it? I see...." 
He completely stopped moving and just stood there staring at me. 
After we looked into each other's eyes for maybe about 30 seconds, I suddenly felt so scared. I remember running to my mother in the kitchen and grabbing her apron, shaking from fear but not being able to explain what had just happened.



-------------------
⭐Bonus Picture

A real ghost photo! 


Comments

Hello, lovely people! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’•

When I publish short stories like these... You guessed it... I am running on fumes ๐Ÿคฃ✨

BUT next week, I intend to publish another episode from Tales of the Unusal! I am looking forward to sharing it with you so much!

I hope you are enjoying your weekend! Take care and thank you so much for reading these stories ~๐Ÿ€✨๐Ÿ€✨๐Ÿ€✨๐ŸŽต
Anonymous said…
Hi Saya, good to see you, don't worry, I love your stories, well it was said if you can scare people with as few words as possible then you are the real deal!!
Hope you have a great weekend! can't wait for your next stories ๐Ÿ˜
Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’•✨

It's true that a shorter story can be as scary as, or even scarier than, a longer story.

Well, these stories are not meant to be super scary but they are weird and interesting to read anyway!

Thank you so much for your comment ❤️๐ŸŒˆ✨
Anonymous said…
Thank you so much for the short stories. Don't worry about the usual story, I personally like something like this better! Just perfect to read when you're tired from a day of hard work.
Awww๐Ÿ’• Thank you so much for the feedback!

I wasn't sure whether people would like to read these kind of short stories!

I will make sure I will continue posting short ones as well as longer ones in the future ✨⭐

Thank you so much for your comment!๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ™๐ŸŽต✨
misseal said…
I love reading about people's strange dreams! Anything can happen there and sometimes you wonder if it really was a dream.. I always wait to read your blog at night because it's creepier, and it works ahah
thank you so much ๐Ÿ’•
I wanted to make all of the three stories to be about dream, but I ran out of stock.๐Ÿ˜†✨ I love stories about dreams as well! ๐ŸŒธ✨

I am glad that my blog is giving you something to look forward to before bed ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’–✨

Thank you so much for your lovely comment ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท✨
Anonymous said…
I am dissatisfied with number #1. Why didn't the guy answer the phone? Could be a hint, a tip, or some coordinates to a treasure or something. Could be a free pizza.

In number 2, I imagine Epictetus being too philosophical with me.

Number 3... I know how interactive kids' show are, but damn! Not sure if the child is not used to the 4th wall antics, or the old guy is unintentionally creepy or is a fuel nightmare. Many things made for children turn out accidentally creepy anyway.
Anonymous said…
Hi Saya-san!

Where can I find such remote in the first story? I really really really really want button no 4.

The narrator in story #2 is very lucky. If he woke up a bit later he may be saddled with unwanted guests. But to keep up with the time, the "alien" was sure into technology. But he could've just ask the address though, since the narrator was so responsive.

Very nice read, Ms Saya. Thank you.

- nunu -
Free pizza ๐Ÿคฃ⭐
Well, you know, people in horror stories (especially horror films) are usually idiots who make you think they deserve whatever fate is lying wait for them!๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸŽต✨

If it was Epictetus, he should have come to you first since you seem to be a big fan of him !๐Ÿ˜†⭐

Children's shows often look as if their screenplays were written by someone in drug๐Ÿคฃ✨

Thank you so much for your fun comments!๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿคฃ
Oh nunu, where have you been? We have all missed your comments!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’–✨

You forget to turn off lights often?๐Ÿคฃ✨

That's true! But perhaps aliens don't have addresses. They might have a special ability to locate one another instantly ๐Ÿคฃ⭐

I am glad you enjoyed them!
Thank you so much for your comment ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒท✨
George V said…
1. Scary, scary remote. Thankfully the AppleTV Remote doesn't have numbers. 2. I bet that fully woke that person up and got them away from the old man. 3. I remember growing up on the farm and playing in the front yard with my little sister. We had an old house on the property that was no longer used. I had glanced up and saw a shadowy figure by the old house, and I remember grabbing my little sister's and running into our house. My grandfather went out to look but found no one. Finally neat pictures.
Maybe the ghost wanted to play with you and your sister!๐Ÿ˜†✨ It's nice you have a little sister! I have an older brother too!

The picture made me think I should get a dog too! LOL

Thank you so much for your interesting comment!๐Ÿ™⭐✨๐ŸŒˆ
Anonymous said…
Hello Saya! I appreciate the short stories too. Thank you for translating them even though you may be very busy.

I thought the third story might involve dreams too haha. But that's even better, because recently I just learned about a creepypasta involving a children show.
It is called Candle Cove and it can be read here http://ichorfalls.chainsawsuit.com/

What a funny coincidence xD
Hello! You are very welcome ๐Ÿ’–✨

I know ๐Ÿ˜†✨I wanted the third one to be about a dream too, but then I couldn't find another story like the others. ๐Ÿคฃ⭐

I have heard about Candle Cove! We have stories like that in Japan too! Thank you for sharing the link, because there might be others who are interested in reading it!

Thank you for taking the time to comment too ~ ๐ŸงกI appreciate your contribution a lot! Take care ๐Ÿ’“
Anonymous said…
I dunno what I just read... But whatever it was, sounds hella creepy

-that one anonymous
I am glad they creeped you out๐Ÿคฃ⭐Just make sure you don't press numbers on a remote, don't tell your address to a stranger, and stay away from children's TV programme ๐Ÿคฃ✨๐ŸŽต

Thank you so much for your comment ๐Ÿ™✨
SynthiaMaramis said…
the second story give me goose bump
That's good to know!๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’–✨ Thank you so much for your comment!
Anonymous said…
Nice stories!
#2 is definitely an astral projection unconsciously performed by the dreamer, hence the old man could be an otherworldly entity searching for a.. vessel.. of the sort.. (I was creeped out the moment I realized that lol)
Oh! That might be what happened!๐Ÿ˜†⭐Thank you so much for sharing your theory!✨๐ŸŒท