Stalker?

If you would like to be notified of future posts:

*Follow Me on Twitter @Saya_Underworld
*Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/saya_in_underworld

I have started publishing my artwork on my other Instagram⭐ Visit:

❤️❤️ UPDATING EVERY SATURDAY
(Translated and arranged by Saya)

Feel the wrath of Pikachu!

This happened to me two weeks ago, at a singles party.

There was this one girl I felt quite attracted to.
She seemed to be very interested in me too, and we had so much fun chatting.
At the end of the party, we left together, and I walked her home. 

Before we said good night, I asked her if we could meet again alone, and she gave me her number.

I told her that I would give her a ring there and then, and hang up immediately to give her my number too. 
But the moment I called her, some words flashed on my phone screen, which said:


"Stalker?"  


Actually, two years ago, I used to receive prank calls every day, day and night, which went on for well over several months. 

Sometimes, the calls were silent, and at other times, I would hear a woman sobbing endlessly. 

I saved the number and named it "Stalker?" and then blocked it.

Calls dwindled to nothing soon afterwards, so I had totally forgotten about it until then, but the number the girl gave me was the same number as that prank caller's number.

I felt a chill down my spine.

In the end, the girl told me that she had bought a new phone a few weeks ago, and just happened to change her number to this one too on the same occasion, so apparently she had nothing to do with those prank calls. 
But still, I felt uneasy, and I haven't gotten into contact with her since that time.


-----------------------
⭐The Picture of the Day:

English French Toast (Pizza Style)

Comments

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoy this week's post!πŸ’–

I'm thinking if I should make my social media accounts public again. If you are following me and find this idea uncomfortable (because you might not want your friends and family find out that you are following Says In Underworld 🀣) please let me know ~⭐✨

Take care! Thank you for reading my posts! Have a wonderful weekend!
Ink said…
It looks like that girl paid for a full service. Instead of just a silly prank number to someone who gives you unwanted attention, like the Australian Rejection Line or the North American Santa Line, this girl's phone service went overboard and returned this guy's calls with a bunch of creepy content.

The guy doesn't seem like a bad person, though. He seems to understand that he was rejected and is being sensible to not contact her again. Maybe next time he will meet a girl who wants to give him her actual number.
I think I didn't explain it clearly in the story, but he gave the girl a ring while they were still talking together, just before they parted. So I don't think she would have had the time to use such service yet. πŸ˜†⭐ I added some words to the story to make sure that part of story is understood.

But I didn't know such services existed! Thank you so much for the information! πŸ˜†πŸŒˆπŸ™✨
sardine god said…
I'm so happy every saturday cause I get to read a new story >_<

This one is rlly creepy to me because I've also been getting dozens of scam calls lately! They never call for more than 10 seconds and I always hear silence on the other side. I hope I don't end up hearing something else... πŸ‘€

Stay safe everyone from spooky scam calls~
Maybe it's Halloween thing.πŸ˜†✨ Someone might be doing it for fun!

I'm glad my posts are making you happy! Thank you so much for your comment πŸ’–⭐
Anonymous said…
Hi Saya,

I feel so sorry for the narrator. Hopefully the attraction towards the girl wasn't too deep.
Wouldn't it be a pity if the girl was really not the stalker?
And if the narrator one day risk a chance and pursue a relationship with her, what if the girl really was a stalker? So dangerous.

I don't have a problem with your soc med going public, Saya. As a matter of fact, I feel that it's great. You post such awesome translations and stories. Horror readers would be missing a great deal if they never encounter your blog.
Nowadays I don't have much fun time to spend online. But from time to time I do visit this blog to re-read your posts. I never get bored of them.

Thank you for today's story, Saya. I enjoyed it as always.

~ nunu ~
Hello, nunu!

I think I have quite a collection of stalker stories on my blog now, and there are more to come!πŸ˜†⭐

Thank uuuu!😍❤️πŸ™
I am glad that many of my social media followers approved of the idea! I'm so excited!
I hope I can share these fun stories with more people ~πŸ’– It would be so much fun to interact with new readers!

I appreciate your love for this blog very very much!πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•✨
It motivates me to continue ~✨✨πŸ’–

You're very welcome and thank you so much for your support 🧑❤️🧑❤️🧑✨
allucinator said…
In our country, when a prepaid SIM card expires, its mobile number is reassigned to another SIM card.

For example person A has a prepaid SIM card with number 09123456789. During its active years, its number is saved by Person C; the number assigned to Person A's name in the contact list. Person A neglected to load the card and had not used it for a year. The service provider will reassign the same number to another SIM card.

Years after, Person B buys a new prepaid SIM card with the number 09123456789. Person C tries to call Person A through the number 09123456789, but C hears B's voice rather than A's voice.

Our country has yet to enact a bill to a law. It requires a SIM card number registration to a certain person; Under that law, changing SIM cards will not change a registered number under a registered name unless a proper change-number-request is made.

read more: https://www.pna.gov.ph/articles/1184050

TL;DR: Service providers recycle phone numbers from expired SIM cards. A law needs to be enacted to act against spammers and scammers who use the anonymity gained from easily switching SIM cards.
Awww that is so complicated 😡😡😡
But I understand something like that could happen in the reality! Thank you so much for the information!πŸ™⭐🧑

But nevertheless... Be careful the next time you're attracted to someone because she might be your stalker!😱⭐ LOL
George V said…
Better safe than sorry. The girls should change her phone. If she was not the stalker, I wonder what happened to her. Great story as always.
I'm glad you enjoyed it!πŸ˜†⭐

But unlike the narrator, I would be OK with an attractive man who was obsessed with me🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣✨

Thank you so much for your comment ~ 🌈🧑✨
allucinator said…
Hehehehehehehe... No.😬