The Infamous Kewpie House of Okayama

If you would like to be notified of future posts:

*Follow Me on Twitter @Saya_Underworld
*Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/saya_in_underworld

My other social media accounts (for my artwork etc.)


❤️❤️ UPDATING EVERY SATURDAY

(Translated and arranged by Saya)

Yakuza Kewpie Doll (available in Asakusa, Tokyo lol)


1: 
Looks very creepy especially at night.
I wouldn't dare to go there ...



2: 
Those Kewpie dolls look alive


3:




4:
There is nothing in Okayama prefecture and just being there brings you harm.

6:





7:
I'm confident that I would cry if I saw them in person  LOL


8:
Nice atmosphere 


9:
A mysterious place where the floors and walls are covered with heaps and heaps of kewpie dolls


10:
Someone must have done this intentionally


12:
>>10 
A rumour went around once that if you didn't take kewpie dolls to the house you would be cursed, and the number of dolls skyrocketed since then. 


15:
>> 10
I heard it used to be a cult religion facility that dealt with mizuko kuyo (Note: a purification ritual for unborn babies. See the note at the bottom of this post. )

11:





13:
I bet there are people who take those dolls home because some of them look valuable.


14:
Isn't it just a case of illegal dumping? 


16: 
Dangerous (Dangerous)


17:
If you watch a video of it, you will see that the path leading to the house is like an animal trail overgrown with weeds, and there are baby dolls hanging from the trees along the path too.


18:
Oh no...


19:
Seriously, you should never go there.
It's really creepy and there is nothing surrounding the house.


20:
Is the house on Honshu (mainland also see here)? Or some other island?


22:
Scary


24:
Me looking at the first photo: "Oh another shitty abandoned "haunted" place that people gave a mysterious name to, so it sounds unique and interesting. LOL."

Me looking at the second photo: "Oh shit. This is a real thing... a real DEADLY haunted place..."


25:
This reminds me of the Island of the Dolls


27:
Those pictures scare me more than the pictures of people being executed LOL 


28:
But they are not actually Kewpie dolls to begin with, or are they? 


30:
The worst haunted house in Okayama is "Ofuda (Talisman) House."
Once a family suicide took place in the house, and since then some supernatural phenomena kept happening in it, so they pasted countless numbers of ofuda all over the house to seal up the grudge of the dead family.


---------------------
More on Kewpie House and Ofuda (Talisman) House! :

⭐When you watch the videos below, make sure you click on the settings and change the caption to English! 


PART 1:


PART 2:




--------------------
Sadako and Jason💕




Comments

Hello everyone!
I hope you enjoy this week's post!

I haven't had time to watch the whole videos at the bottom, but it has very good reviews so I'm pretty sure they are enjoyable!

I also hope you like the cute Jason and Sadako pictures!😆💖

Thank you so much for following my blog!
Have a wonderful weekend and see you again next week!
Anonymous said…
"There is nothing in Okayama prefecture and just being there brings you harm."

LOL, whatever is in there I believe its better than Detroit. As in people keep saying the same thing about it.
Also if it was Detroit, the house would have been looted clean - regardless of it being haunted or not XD

Anyway thanks for your posts, its entertaining and refreshing, it's not that often I can see videos about such things :D
George V said…
Sadako loves her Rings... Creepy place. Reminds me of the island of the Dolls as well. Need to watch the videos later.
Aeri chan~ said…
Even sadako&jason had better love story than me *sigh
You're so funny 🤣⭐
Detroit sounds like an exciting place! LOL

I'm so glad you like the post!
I was afraid no one was commenting and you did. Thank God😭 LOL

Thank you so much for your funny comment!🙏✨
Yes🤣⭐

I think the videos are going to be great! I know you will enjoy it too ~✨

Thank you so much always for commenting!✨
That can't be true!🤣✨
I know your Prince Charming is on his way to meet you if he isn't already with you. And he won't be a serial killer like Jason🤣🤣🤣✨

Thank you so much for your comment, lovely Aero Chan!💖
allucinator said…
What scares me in there is death by allergic rhinitis.
You're riiiight!🤣✨
My nose is allergic to dust so I would be dead in there!

Thank you so much for your fun comment! LOL ⭐
Anonymous said…
thx for the jason x sadako pics lol!

If it's anything like the island of dolls, i wouldn't touch one of those kewpie with a 10 ft pole.
My friend who lives near the island of dolls told me once a doll was floating by the lake and nobody dared to even push it away LOL (nasty santeria curses).
Whenever i'm around there i always ask my family to at least get a little close but none of them want to lmao
Anonymous said…
Thank you for bringing us yet another scary videos I won't watch.

At least, I got such a heartwarming picture of Sadako and Jason haha.

Have a wonderful weekend, Saya!
Please take a picture of the Island and send it to me next time you are there 🤣✨⭐

I'm glad you like the Sadako and Jason pictures!🤣💕

Thank you so much for your comment!
LOL you're welcome 🤣🤣🤣⭐

I think those videos are entertaining rather than scary!

I should post Sadako and Jason pictures every time I post a video 🤣⭐

Thank you! You too! Have a wonderful weekend 💛✨