“A Man in White Robe? Is Standing in Front of My House..”

If you would like to be notified of future posts, follow me on:

My Instagram:

My Twitter:

❤️Next Update: Next Saturday Evening (Japan Time)



(Translated and Arranged by Saya)

๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ
Happy Halloween Everyone!!!๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป
This is a newly translated 2 chan thread! 
It’s long but I hope you enjoy it!! ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿช„✨


The Thread Title: 
“The A Man in White Robe? Is Standing in Front of My House..” (2008)

(๐ŸฃNote: : “White Robe” in the original text was Shiro




1 (OP): 
More than four hours have passed since I first noticed him.
He is just standing there, doing nothing. Dressed all in white. 
Moreover, he keeps wiggling from side to side. 

Here’s a photo of him I took from a balcony by a digital camera. The white person.
I’m uploading it in case anyone’s interested in seeing it. 



3:
Hey….
That’s not good….


4: 
Too dark. 
Where? 


6:
>>1 
Rest in peace 


7:
Scaaaarrryyy wwww 

(๐ŸฃNote: www is equivalent to LOL in English)


8: 
Could be a Black Phantom? 


10: 
Scaryyyy


18 (OP): 
On my way home, just before I reached my apartment building,
I noticed someone was standing at the entrance. 

The person was standing with his back to me, wearing white clothes from head to toe, 
and moreover, he was wiggling from side to side. 

I couldn’t see his face, but he was holding something that looked a piece of paper? firmly in his hand, 


20: 
Whoa… I’m feeling goosebumps for real


21: 
He’s here because of scalar waves

(๐ŸฃNote: Scalar waves are one of the evil electromagnetic waves that are supposed to be causing catastrophic environmental damages to the earth, according to the cult Religion The Pana-wave Laboratory)



Pana-wave Laboratory 



22: 
Just call the police


28: 
Ewwwww
Is he moving? wwwww



29 (OP):
He looked creepy like an enemy from Silent Hill. 

But it wasn’t like he was trying to attack me, so I said “good evening” to him. 
That was because I was scared and wanted to make certain that he was just a normal person who can make a normal conversation.
Now I wish I hadn’t done that.



31: 
He’s trying to absorb electromagnetic waves! Stop bothering him!


32: 
You guys, don’t open the curtains!


35:
Take him into custody!!!!!


36: 
I feel like the guy is coming closer and closer every time I see the photo
But I hope it’s just my imagination 


40 (OP): 
As soon as I greeted him, he stopped wriggling,
and then he stopped moving altogether.
It was creepy because he looked like a human but his behaviour wasn’t human-like.

I quickly walked past him and entered the building.
The entrance to my apartment building has self-locking doors, so I was supposed to be safe once inside it, right?


41:
Wait, someone’s ringing my doorbell at this time of night… What … wai…. f

(๐ŸฃNote: it was past 1.00 am when this thread started)



42:
Kunekune is here


44: 
Scaaaarrrrrryyy


48: 
You’ll be safe once you paste this on your front door


(๐ŸฃNote: This is the logo of the Pana-Wave Laboratory)




59:
>>48
That would be asking him to come in wwwww


83:
Wouldn’t it better to call someone from the occult board?

Btw can you remind me what this is? >>48


94:
>>83
This is a symbol that’s supposed to repel scalar waves


93:
>>83 
The Pana-Wave Laboratory. The leader Chino. Makes me feel nostalgic.


49:
Oh, this is a troublesome one
For real you must place piled salt in the four corners of your room 
Don’t talk to that thing 

(๐ŸฃNote: Piled Salt (Morishio) is used to purify a place and remove bad energy.)


 

52:
The OP is so polite to say hello to it www


54:
Levels adjustment & trimming 





58: 
CREEEEEPYYYYYY


64: 
>>54 
Too creepy


80:
>>54
The shape of the legs look a bit strange, don’t you think? 
It’s an alien, I’m sure of it


61: 
Damn! 
Now I cannot go to sleep 


57 (OP): 
By the time I reached my room on the 7th floor, 
my nervousness was gone and I was more like feeling really annoyed. 
Because I can’t believe this kind of stuff could happen to me right after moving into a new home.
I was trying to explain it away by telling myself that the guy might be a lunatic who had run away from a mental hospital, 
or those white clothes might have been just his work clothes 


65:
That actually reminded me of the phantom from Final Fantasy VI.


67: 
He may be bending his head like that because he is hungry? 
Try serving him some refreshments w


70 (OP): 
The problem started after that. 

After taking a bath, I was smoking a cigarette on the balcony, and I casually looked down. 

He was still there. 

Although it had been more than an hour since I greeted him. 

By the way, he is standing right there as I write this.


71:
That cloth or hoodie? I wonder what would happen if he lifted that up and showed his face?
Imagining that gave me goosebumps w


81:
>>71 
Thanks to you, I had to turn on all the lights in my house 


86: 
Talk to them
If they are female, she can be your girlfriend 
If they are male, he can be your friend 


87:
Why aren’t you calling the police?


91:
>>87
He doesn’t look like someone that the police can deal with…


88: 
He kinda looks like a scarecrow… 
Scary…..


89: 
You can start off by calling him from the balcony 


92: 
He is from the Pana-Wave
You’re emitting scalar waves from your home 


95:
Oh, it would definitely be useless to call the police.


96:
Don’t do it
You’ll hurt yourself 


98: 
It’s scary but where did he take the photo from? 
Doesn’t the angle look a bit strange? 


101: 
Maybe his clothes got snagged on something and that’s why he can’t move? 
And he must be very shy


103:
Super scary wwwww


104:
I’m reading this on my mobile phone, but I decided to stay up late so that I can support >>1 


105:
I have a feeling the OP might die if he saw its face…


114:
You guys, watch behind you  w 


115(OP): 
The scary thing is, and you’ll see it if you look at those photos but
the white guy has moved from the entrance to a spot below my room. That’s bizarre, don’t you think? 

That’s when I realised,


130:
>>115
What happened, >>1 ? 


131:
I’m even more scared now after hearing this www


119: 
I have a bad feeling about this…


127: 
If you dress up like him, he might want to talk to you, what do you think?


128:
You mustn’t go outside!


134:
I want to leave this thread and do something else, but I’m curious about what will happen next


138 (OP):
Supposing the white guy is mental, why has he come to the spot just below my home? 
This leads me to think he isn’t mental but someone with an intention, who is somehow targeting me.

I’ve only moved to this place in early July (๐ŸฃNote: it was August 2008 when this was happening) 
To be honest, I’m still terrified out of my wits. 
Even though I posted this thread hoping it would make me feel less scared 


146:
Of course he is here to eliminate you w


140: 
I’m guessing you are ok as long as he is not showing you any hostility. 
If he is a human, you must be able to feel his emotions. 

If he isn’t a human… I can’t think of any solutions…


142:
He appears to have no hands


143:

Nooo!!
 (>'A`)>
 ( ใƒ˜ใƒ˜


145: 
I have a feeling this going to be a legendary thread…


155:
Why don’t you call out to him from there? 
“Let’s have dinner together!” Or something like that 


158:
>>155 
What would you do if he took that seriously and came up to where you were? www


164: 
>>158
Somehow the thing is already standing inside the front door of >>155 although he has locked it…


166 (OP): 
So for the past two to three hours, I have repeatedly gone out on the balcony to check but he hasn’t moved from the spot even for an inch, like a mannequin. 
No matter how many times I check, the white guy is still there.

And the creepy thing is, he still keeps wiggling.


169:
>>166
Chant a magic spell! 


170: 
He might clamber up the wall 


175: 
If anyone here has gotten anxious and looked out a window of their own room to see if anything is out there, raise your hand 


182:
Thanks to >>1 , I’m armed with a M92 even when I am just going to the bathroom 


186: 
Try talking to him again ~~ 


191: 
I’m getting so scared (><)
Please someone make me feel better ~~


193:
Do something! Anything! 


198: 
I say this again but the man is just shy


199: 
Dump a bucket of water on him


208: 
I thought it was a screenshot of Silent Hill when I first saw the photo 


209 (OP): 
Uploading a photo I took just now. 
Still there. 

It’s a real shame because if he were a pretty girl with specs (๐ŸฃNote: he said something a bit more sexual in nature which I omitted ๐Ÿ˜…) 
I would not only invite her in but also share my bed with her!





214: 
>>209
Too scary (;_;)

215: 
>>209
Scaaaaarrryyyyyyyyy


225:
>>209
Whoa! 
It has no eyes!!


232:
I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m really scared I’m sorry 
I can’t sleep because I feel this >>209 might appear in my dream I’m sorry 


219: 
For a moment I thought it was the exactly same photo as the first one, but it’s different w


222: 
You keep on taking those photos, yet you think the guy hasn’t noticed it? 


242:
>>222
YIKES!


228: 
Stealth shoot him with an airsoft gun 


43:
>>204 trimmed & adjusted 




229: 
>>1  G..good luck 


231:
So scary it made me laugh


238: 
You can see a bit of his face 


240: 
Sprinkle some salt on him. He might shrink


269:
Launch an preemptive attack
Do it


271:
Scarryy
I won’t be able to sleep! 


273:
Shoot an airsoft gun! 


277: 
Throw a flying pan at him from the balcony 


284: 
Imagine waking up and seeing that thing lying right next to you 


308 (OP): 
Sure I’m scared, but it’s not every day I encounter a phenomenon like this.
This might sound frivolous, but part of me feels a bit excited.
I’m just an ordinary office worker after all, and excitement is nonexistent in my line of work. 

Should I really go launch an attack on him then? w



320:
>>308
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


328: 
>>308
Are you really gonna do it wwwwwwwwwww


315: 
Now that’s the true spirit of a VIPPER
A conservative person is not worthy of being called a VIPPER

(๐ŸฃNote: a VIPPER is a name for someone who uses the Breaking News (VIP) board on 2 chan often ) 


330: 
>>308
Attack him!!


318: 
If it were in Chiba, I would go charge at the white guy on my bike


324:
Btw since a while ago, some guy I don’t know has been taking photos of me from somewhere above me www


342:
If >>1 went to bed now, he might not wake up ever again…


350: 
>>342
Then we would see >>1 on the news tomorrow?
Please >>1, no death under suspicious circumstances! 
That thought really scares me


358: 
We don’t know if that person is a man, do we…?


363: 
ATTACK <—
DEFEND 
ITEM
CALL THE POLICE

๐ŸฃNote: this looks like a parody of the Dragon Quest battle screen




370 (OP): 
I will take a look outside again for one more time.
Shall I go out if it seems ok ? 


377:
>>370
Yes, go!


386: 
You don’t need to do anything 
Just tell us what’s happening immediately 
I’ll be waiting 


378: 
1. On drug

2. Just plain mad

3. A fake story made up by >>1 with the help of a friend 

4. Photoshopped images of >>1 

5. REAL THING


Now, which one of these is the right answer?



389: 
Tell him that To LOVE Ru is showing on TV right now 


390: 
Gather all your arms! 
Doesn’t matter if they are just an airsoft gun or a tennis racket 
Use a flashlight when you take a picture 
Have you locked your front door?


402:
Charge at him like an angry bull
You have the right to do it


400 (OP): 
Shit! Shit! I messed it up! He knows I’m here
He saw my face, 


407:
>>400
NO….


412:
>>400
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


423:
>>400
That means you saw his face too!!!!!


428:
>>400
Oh nooooooo


432:
You’re just imagining it…



Don’t look behind you


442:
>>400
What www That’s giving me chills…


418:
>>1
I sense a sort of curse from this photo.
If anyone felt a strong shock in their chest from looking at this photo, be careful. 
At least don’t look at it after 3 am.


421:
The white guy is reading this thread too


435 (OP):
I think he saw me taking a photo of him. Am I being too self conscious?
The white guy, is he looking at me? Or is it just my imagination? 

Please see this and tell me what you think. 
I don’t want this anymore…




454:
RUN ~~~~~~~wwwwwwwww


451:
>>435
NO WAYYYYYYYYYYY


453: 
>>435
Most likely an underwear thief 


458: 
>>435
Yes, he is looking at you.
Definitely looking at you.


463: 
>>435
You can’t see the face at all….
Creepy…..


470:
>>435
Stop looking at me


477: 
>>435
I’m getting really scared
I’m actually hoping this is just a prank 


460: 
I’ve come here from the Occult board 


461(OP): 
My digital camera was set to the automatic mode, and I took the photo with a flash by mistake!! 
The white guy won’t launch an attack on me, will he…? 


493:
He has legs… He is a human 


504: 
Adjusted Version



519: 
>>504
HIS FACE!!!!
So creepy!!!!

1, 
OK that’s enough 
Call the police!!! 
Then continue to give us a report of what’s happening 


525:
>>504
He looks like he is smiling wwww
>>1 You asked for it wwwwww


528:
>>504
What’s wrong with his face…


530:
>>504 
Seems like some parts of his face are distorted 


531:
>>504
Is he opening his mouth to yawn or say something?


514(OP): 
Why can’t we see his face…


521:
Not a human face www


523: 
This guy…. He’s so small, isn’t he!?


527:
Here you are


 

538: 
It is befittingly Ushimitsu doki right now

๐ŸฃNote:




Sources:  





556 (OP): 
Should I go talk to the white guy? 
Like “what are you doing here at this hour of the night?”
I’m a resident here, while he is not!
I won’t allow anyone to mess with me


568:
>>556
MARKED FOR DEATH


567:
>>556
>>1, don’t do anything crazy 
You would get yourself in even deeper troubles 
Call 110 now! 
What do you think we have the police for?


589 (OP): 
I will be ok if I take a baseball bat with me, won’t I? 
Even though it’s made of plastic 


608:
I just heard some noises from the next room


635:
Hey!!!
It’s already past 2.00 am, and I thought I would take a quick look at the list of VIP threads before hitting the sack. 
Then I found this thread and opened the link to the picture at >>1…
Give me back my sleep! 


644 (OP): 
I’ve looked down from the balcony and the white guy is gone. 
I see something on the ground where he was standing before.  
A piece of paper? 

I’ll go down and get it. 


668: 
>>644
Be careful!!


690: 
*excited*


717:
My prediction 
>>1 won’t come back 


745: 
He hasn’t come back yet…


746:
It would be so awful if >>1 never returned w


752:
I hope he’s safe …. Perhaps the guy is still somewhere near but just keeping himself hidden 
The paper may be a trap…


755: 
Well it’s not so unusual to find some weirdo hanging about near the front door of your home. 

Isn’t it?


758: 
I had nothing to do so I was making this but this thread is nearly over now




771:
>>758
What are you doing? wwww


775: 
>>758
Real Ponkikki www

๐ŸฃNote: Ponkikki is an old children’s show which has a green character like this one below 



778:
>>758
CREEEEPYYYY


774: 
Come on! Quick! I’m falling asleep ~


784 (OP): 
Tadaima! (๐ŸฃNote: I’m home
I’ve got the thing that white guy has left behind!! 
It looks like a family photo
So creepy





791:
>>784
UNEXPECTED wwwwwwwwwwwwwww


794: 
>>784
What wwwwww


798:
>>784
What…is that thing….


803:
>>784
I expected you to come back and announce this has all been faked w 


811:
>>784 
Please stop it wwwww


817: 
>>784
Crazyyyyyyy


828: 
And when you see the back of the photo you will see ….


829: 
This took a new turn www


836:
Stop~~~!!!!!
I can’t go to bed ~~~


838:
The adventure has just begun for >>1

END

(๐ŸฃNote: this is a typical expression used in a manga which has suddenly been axed and forced to create the final episode.)

This was a good final episode


859:
This is getting interesting ~~~~


858(OP): 
I felt like I had to get it!!!
Maybe I was possessed ww 
But I’m glad I went anyway ! 
The only thing that’s bad is I got too excited and left the baseball bat outside w


895: 
The OP is fated for a bad ending 


896: 
Perhaps his family ran away from home and lives in >>1’s apartment building?


899(OP): 
No way
What am I gonna do
The guy is walking around in the corridor of my apartment building
He is wandering around there
I hope what I just saw wasn’t real


911:
>>899
Oh shit wwwwwww Run wwww


918:
>>889
……..For real? 


923:
>>899
*SCREAMING* 


932:
>>899
He’s just come to return your bat


927:
>>1 please run~~~~


953: 
What’s wrong with the guy who said he has come to return the bat wwwww
Of course he has come to take the photo back from the OP wwwww


958 (OP):

 ๏พ‰๏พ‰๏พ‰๏พ‰๏พ‰
( ○○) < yes, of course it’s all fake including the part where I said I had a job


979:
>>958
I’m glad you are safe


978:
>>958
You rascal. 


972:
>>958
Wait a minute www


973:
>>985
Thank you for the announcement 


985:
Another god of fake post wwww

(๐ŸฃNote: there is another famous horror thread which was so well made that no one realised it was fake until the OP revealed it at the end. And people who read the thread started calling him a god of fake posts.)


55 (OP): 

Hahaha, I never imagined this thread would grow this long
Everyone is so gullible
Like as if this could happen for real
Please forgive my messy sentences

Morning has already come, right?
Everyone, thank you so much and take care


68: 
>55 
Be careful when you are near the entrance for at least a week from now, just to make sure 


60:
>>55 
Morning....? 

(๐ŸฃNote: it’s still before 2.30 am)


65:
>>55
YOU BASTARD wwwwwwww


78: 
>>55 
Good work
I was thoroughly entertained 


87: 
>>55 
H
E
L
P

M
E

๐ŸฃNote:



92:
>>87
!!!


97:
>>87
SHIT !!!!!!!!!



————

Comments

SAYA said…
Hello, everyone!!!
It’s a bit early but Happy Halloween ~ ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽƒ✨

I wanted to translate this since the beginning of this blog, but I was always too lazy! ๐Ÿคฃ✨
I’m so glad I finally did!
(The hardest part to translate was the acrostic at the end lol)

Please remember that the next update will be on Saturday NEXT WEEK!
I might be translating an interesting short story๐Ÿ˜†⭐️

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
I’m looking forward to reading your comments!๐Ÿ’•
Aeri chan~ said…
Oowwww i like this one๐Ÿ˜†its scary and ridiculous at the same time, some comments that i like:
. Talk to them
If they are female, she can be your girlfriend
If they are male, he can be your friend (i like this nonchalant behaviour,but my lazy ass wouldn't do it๐Ÿ˜…)
. Dump a bucket of water on him (if only this is real ๐Ÿ˜„)
. Sprinkle some salt on him. He might shrink (it's not a leech or slug ๐Ÿ˜…)
Did OP really asking for Help? Whoaa
SAYA said…
I’m so happy to hear you like it ~~๐Ÿ’–

I enjoyed it so much when I first read it ๐Ÿ˜†✨

I found that salt comment funny too ~๐Ÿคฃ⭐️

I hope nothing bad happened to the OP! ๐Ÿคฃ✨⭐️

Thank you so much for your comment! Always delighted to receive it๐Ÿ’•
Fairy said…
Hi Saya! Happy Halloween!! ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ

I must admit your 2chan stories are my favorite, lol
I don’t know why but seeing a message board makes it a bit less scary!
This one freaked me out though
the guy in the picture is so scary… I hope it was all faked lol

I hope you have a good week! Don’t overwork yourself <3
SAYA said…
Happy Halloween to you too!๐Ÿ˜†๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ’•

2 chan stories are really fun to translate too! They just tend to be so long๐Ÿ˜ฑ

But I intend to translate another one soon! I might divide it up in three parts๐Ÿ˜…

Thank you so much for your kind words~๐Ÿ’– Take care of yourself too! Be happy, like me!๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸŒธ
Anonymous said…
This is scary! There used to be similar situation in my neighborhood, it was burglar scouting houses for targets according to my neighbor, got apprehended quickly because everyone got suspicious of stranger hanging out outside.

Whatever it is be it maybe ghost or human, it's better and logical choice to call the police or at the very least alert other who live nearby, unless you are alone in a remote cabin in the woods, then too bad, might as well join in the fun ๐Ÿ‘ป as the supernatural axe wielding entity.

well then, thanks for your story ๐Ÿ˜„ Saya, have great weekend, happy Halloween, and always stay safe and healthy!

Anonymous said…
Thank you for the story, Saya.

You know, this story is unusual to me. I love horror stories, but I'm not one to normally get so easily scared. But this story. This story already gave me goosebumps from the very start, right after I saw that photo. Maybe that person was right that it's somehow cursed. Actually, I'm STILL getting goosebumps. Or maybe I'm just being too unusually sensitive... it's late at night and I'm supposed to go to sleep.

On another note, this reminds me of something. I have this habit of checking the local radio stations to listen to news, you see. And one of the things that I heard was this. Apparently some old man had been seen being around this housing complex. No one knew him, and when he was asked, he said he was there to meet a family (if I recall, a daughter or daughter-in-law?). No one in the housing complex knew who the person he was looking for, either. So they thought maybe he was a person with dementia, so they contacted authotities to handle it.

My point is, if this was actually nothing supernatural, maybe it's a similar case to that. The reason why he didn't move at all was because he's being absent-minded, and those wiggles were him getting shivers or the like as he's old. He mistook the poster's apartment for something else, the photo being his only clue. Dementia is scary.
Anonymous said…
Good thing everything was fake. I thought they were makkng fun of a mentally ill person
Mr. DBoM said…
This is 100% my cup of tea! 2chan is undoubtedly a gold mine of scary tales.

It reminds me of the "Serbian dancing lady" urban legend. Both that and the story showcase creepy encounters with strange people(?) at night, but I enjoy this story much more. It feels like you're actually there watching the whole thing unfold.

Thank you for translating this wonderful story!
allucinator said…
Time to wander around hehe
SAYA said…
Burglars scouting around for targets sound scarier than ghosts๐Ÿคฃ✨ I’m glad someone reported it to the authorities!

Thank you ✨Happy Halloween and stay safe too!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•
SAYA said…
Dementia is sad and scary! I hope no one suffers from it๐Ÿฅฒ

I hope you were able to sleep last night! Don’t read my posts before going to bed! Your sleep is super important!

Thank you so much for your comment ๐Ÿ˜Š✨
SAYA said…
It might not be fake if we base our judgment on what he said at the end๐Ÿคฃ✨

I don’t think they were making fun of a mentally disabled person. They didn’t even know the person was mentally sick or not.

But I too hope it’s fake and the OP is safe too!๐Ÿ˜†✨

Thank you so much for your comment!
SAYA said…
Yes there are so many good horror stories that come from 2 chan! ๐Ÿ˜Š⭐️

Serbian story! It makes me feel nostalgic because I have been to Serbia once and it is a beautiful country! I must look for that Serbian Dancing Lady story!

You’re welcome and thank you so much for your comment ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒธ
SAYA said…
Was…it…you…???๐Ÿ˜ฑ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ✨
Anonymous said…
Remember Kisaragi Station story? You ca disappear from Internet and stop posting stuff on social media. That DOESN'T mean you have disappeared from the real world though. It could be a last prank. Abad taste one, indeed
SAYA said…
Of course ๐Ÿ˜†⭐️
Aeri chan~ said…
I forgot to say :thank you as always!
George V said…
I love the one poster that said, why is someone taking pictures of me from above. Very nice story and way creepy.
SAYA said…
Thank you for being so sweet, Aeri chan๐Ÿ’•The pleasure is mine๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
SAYA said…
There are many humorous people on 2 chan๐Ÿ˜†❤️

I was surprised many people find this story scary! But then it’s probably because I have known it for a long time and it’s no longer scary to me! I’m sure it freaked me out first time I saw it๐Ÿ˜†⭐️

Thank you so much for your comment!
Second Sun said…
Sayaaaa! ใŠ็–ฒใ‚Œๆง˜ใงใ—ใŸ!

I really love 2-chan posts! Your translations are even educational.. never even knew such a cult existed LOL
Very interesting

'Tell him that To LOVE Ru is showing on TV right now" HAHA this is my kind of guy

AND THE ONE THAT SAID HE CAME TO RETURN THE BAT ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Oh did the last comment by OP spell out "ๅŠฉใ‘ใฆ?"

Thank you very much for this really long one! Greatly enjoyed it! ๆœฌๅฝ“ใซใ‚ใ‚ŠใŒใจใ†ใญ!!
SAYA said…
Second sun ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“!ใŠ็–ฒใ‚Œๆง˜ใงใ™!๐Ÿ˜†⭐️

The last words (acrostic) were:
ๅŠฉใ‘ใฆใ‚ˆ

I’m glad you found it educational and entertaining ๐Ÿคฃ✨
ใ„ใคใ‚‚ใ‚ใ‚ŠใŒใจใ†!ใพใŸใญ!
Anonymous said…
saya-san could u send the original/untranslated version of the HELP ME part?
SAYA said…
@anonymous

I didn’t translate it word for word, because that would have been near impossible. ๐Ÿ˜† But the gist is the same.

ใŸใ ใฎๅ–ช็”ทใฎใ‚ญใƒกใ‚งๅฆ„ๆƒณใ”ใจใใง、ใพใ•ใ‹ใ“ใ“ใพใง
ใ‚นใƒฌใŒไผธใณใ‚‹ใจใฏๆ€ใ‚ใ‚“ใ‹ใฃใŸ๏ฝ—๏ฝ—
ใ‘ใฃใ“ใ†ๅ†…ๅฟƒใƒ’ใƒคใƒ’ใƒคใ—ใฆใŸใ‚“ใ ใœ๏ฝ—๏ฝ—๏ฝ—๏ฝ—๏ฝ—๏ฝ—
ใฆใ‹gdgdใงๆญฃ็›ดใ‚นใƒžใƒณใ‚ซใƒƒใ‚ฟ!
ๅคœๆ˜Žใ‘ใพใงใŠไป˜ใๅˆใ„้ ‚ใใ‚ใ‚ŠใŒใจใ†ใ”ใ–ใ„ใพใ—ใŸ!!

So it’s
ใŸ
ใ™
ใ‘
ใฆ
ๅคœ
Anonymous said…
yes thank you!
thats why i asked for the untranslated one
so the last part is yoake... which i guess indeed still too early for 2.30 so it kinda gave it away that something is going on.
Thanks once again saya-san!
SAYA said…
I translated yoake as morning so it would fit with the English version of the acrostic ๐Ÿ˜†

You’re welcome!๐ŸŒธ
KAY said…
I have been following saya's blog since i was in junior high and now fast forward to 10 years after! I always check this blog from time to time and it has been a great journey, i hope you're always well, saya-san. This one really made me scared lmao good thing i read this when it's still bright outside. Oh and i wonder what's the original god of fake post thread, can you tell us more about it, saya-san? Thank you in advance!
SAYA said…
Thank you so much for following my blog for such a long time!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’•
I hope things are all well in your life ๐Ÿฉท

The god of fake post thread was about a man who claimed that his ancestors might have been cannibals! He had some authentic looking ancient scrolls to show, so everyone was duped into believing it! I think in the end he believed it was all fake and he made the scrolls himself!

Thank you so much for your comment! I hope you come back again ~ ๐Ÿฉท
Steeple said…
ohhh a real kisaragi station style story! with pictures! i really like this one :) you did well translating! lol now im curious what the "pretty girl with glasses" was...

i guess the spirit also prevented op from calling 110. having someone loiter like that can be concerning. whether its someone lost or casing the joint (scouting for robbing).
SAYA said…
The OP was only describing the chest part of the girl ๐Ÿ˜† It’s nothing outrageous but I didn’t feel it would be appropriate to mention it!

I would be petrified if someone like that appeared to me๐Ÿ˜ฑ I would not be able to call 110 too!

Thank you so much for your comment!