Lucid Dream Experience

If you would like to be notified of future posts, follow me on:

My Instagram:

My X:

❤️Updating Every Saturday Evening (Japan Time)


(Translated and Arranged by Saya)

I’m married to Amazon. LOL


⭐️Note:  The narrator of this story became skilled at lucid dreaming through keeping a dream diary (see previous post) but unexpectedly ended up experiencing something scary and bizarre… ๐Ÿ˜ฑ


<Story>

When I was at university, my dreams became much more fun than reality, and there was a period of time when I spent about 10 hours per day every day sleeping. 

At the time, I was having lucid dreams two to three times a week. 

I could will myself to wake up whenever I wanted to. I would just tell myself “wake up!” whenever I got bored of dreaming. 

Dreaming was so much fun that I wanted my dream world to swap places with the real world. 

However, I quit keeping a dream diary while I was still at university. 
It was because I read about the danger of a dream diary on the internet, but another more important reason was that I directly went through a really scary experience myself. 


From here begins the story of what happened to me during the summer of my fourth year at university. 

I was in my own apartment room in a dream. 
Then, a woman, looking like the clichรฉd ghost with her long hair and white kimono,  walked through the window into the room. 

As I’d often had scary dreams before, I was unfazed, and it took me only a moment to realise that I was dreaming. 

I soon tried to manipulate the dream so that the ghost would into my favourite actress. 

But somehow, I couldn’t manipulate the dream no matter how hard I tried, and the woman was walking closer and closer to me. 

There seemed no other way but for me to wake up, so I prayed in my mind, “wake up, wake up!”


When I woke up, I was lying on my bed. 
Feeling thirsty, I went to the kitchen to get some drink. 
I opened the fridge, and to my shock, found the woman’s freshly severed head inside it. 

I realised that I was still in a dream. It was a dream within a dream. 
I prayed that I would wake up again. 


When I opened my eyes, I was again lying down on my bed in my room. 
Phew! Finally! I thought for a second before the woman stood by my bedside and looked down at me. 

Ahhh! I screamed. And then I woke up. 


Again, I was lying down on my bed. 
I was starting to feel scared. 
A dream in a dream in a dream? 
The situation was getting out of hand. 

I was living alone which made me feel even more scared, so I decided to visit a friend who lived nearby at the time. 

And then, while I was heading towards my friend’s house on foot, I felt something wasn’t right. 
My friend’s house was only a one-minute walk from my home, but I couldn’t reach it no matter how long I walked. 

So weird and scary… as I thought that, I again saw the woman walking towards me from the opposite direction. 

So I am in a dream again. Perhaps I will never be able to get out of this dream on endless loop…
The woman was coming closer and closer. 
I’m dead! I nearly peed from every pore of my skin when I woke up again.


I was lying down on my bed in my room once more. 

But this time, I could feel that I was back in reality. I felt the reality of things that I could not feel in my dreams, which definitely told me that I was back in the real world.

So glad I’m back! I breathed a sigh of relief, and tried to get out of my bed, when I saw something that shocked me. 

I was somehow wearing shoes on my bed. 


Which part of it was a dream and which part of it was real? 
I wondered if I had actually gone outside and sleepwalked. 
That would have been crazy and I would probably have looked like a ghost myself to passersby. 


This story sounds a bit fake but it is truly something that I experienced. 
I had often heard that keeping a dream diary would make you unable to differentiate between dreams and reality, and now I know it’s true. 



———————
⭐️Funny Picture of the Week: 
Relakkuma Turns Evil!!!

BEFORE:
They are usually innocent teddy bears


⬇️
⬇️
⬇️

AFTER:
Sorry, Sanrio fans!



My own Relakkuma Plushie at home. LOL




Comments

SAYA said…
Hello, beautiful amazing people! How are you?? ๐Ÿ˜Š

I know that for a lot of you, a dream diary is a harmless little thing… But for sensitive people like me, it would probably turn my like into a nightmare!๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Btw this story isn’t from 2 chan. It was posted on a serious type of blog! I feel the narrator was telling the truth when he wrote it๐Ÿ˜ฑ⭐️

I’m planning to post more stories about lucid dreams and astral projection in the near future!
But I will post something different next week so people don’t get bored ๐Ÿคฃ✨

Thank you for coming to my blog! I look forward to interacting with you in the comments!

Lots of love and take care ~ ๐Ÿ˜❤️
Anonymous said…
Ohmaigod. That was S C A R Y. If I'm the narrator I'd probably be scared to ever sleep again.
Being trapped within dreams with an evil entity must be terrifying.

Dreams had never been fun to me. Even though I'd barely remember a dream once I woke up, I'd still know the type of dream that I had and my body would feel extremely tired as if my soul just walked miles to return.

Very scary story and I love this very much, Saya. Thank you. :D.
And oh. The groom of Amazon should be funny but it scares me a little bit. Haha.

~ nunu ~
SAYA said…
When I first read this, I too felt chills down my spine, especially because it was after I read the previous post about lucid dreaming ๐Ÿ˜ฑ✨

I swore then and there that I would never try to deliberately lucid dream!๐Ÿ˜ฑ

I have heard that it’s not unusual for people who regularly lucid dream to have scary dreams, but they can usually change them to more pleasant dreams.
But just imagining that I might have realistic experiences of ghosts and monsters is enough to put me off the whole thing ๐Ÿ˜ฑ⭐️

I agree with you about dreams being tiring! They are mostly weird!

I cannot live without Amazon๐Ÿ˜ญLOL

Thank you so much for your comment!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
Anonymous said…
Dreams are good material for scary stories, since EVERYTHING can happen in them. By the way, the plushies are exclusive to Japan (they are cute)? LOL
SAYA said…
Those teddy bear characters are from Sanrio, the company that also sells Hello Kitty!๐Ÿ˜†✨ I think you will see them in other countries too, perhaps more in Asia than the Western countries!

Thank you so much for your comment! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป⭐️
Anonymous said…
I've heard that sometimes you can communicate with recently deceased people in your dreams. Imagine if you had the ability to control the dream at that point o.o
George V said…
Scary dream within a dream. Very nice. The second picture of Rialkkuma is definitely not the Netflix Rilakkuma.
Mr. DBoM said…
Very interesting. False awakening is a real phenomenon that could happen to anyone, lucid dreaming or not. This story's unholy combination of false awakening + sleepwalking + lucid nightmare could undoubtedly mess up even the strongest person.

Stories about the human mind are, in my opinion, more scary than most. Have you read about the reddit tale of a man who continued to live his life (get married, have a kid, etc.) after being knocked out in a brawl? A classic. If you don't mind, I'd love to share it in the following reply.
SAYA said…
Yes, there are stories in Japan about the deceased communicating through dreams too!

But it would be nice if the deceased was someone you loved! I would want that!๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thank you so much for your comment!✨
SAYA said…
I didn’t know Rilakkuma appeared on Netflix!
I wish they could make a drama out of the second Rilakkuma๐Ÿคฃ✨

Thank you so much for your comment⭐️
SAYA said…
Oh! I would be so interested in reading such a story on Reddit! Please kindly share it with us!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป✨
Aeri chan~ said…
Whaaat just 2 days ago i had a dream in a dream (i wake up 4~5 times in my own dream) i'm not even read your previous post(sorry Saya-san๐Ÿฅฒ)so it must be a weird coincidence , thankfully its not a scary dream๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป, thanks for translating this! ๐Ÿ˜Š
SAYA said…
Wow that must have been so scary๐Ÿ˜ฑ
I hope those dreams weren’t as scary as this one!

Don’t be sorry!๐Ÿ˜† You may not need to read the previous post if you’re already having lucid dreams.

Thank you so much for your comment ๐Ÿ’•
allucinator said…
Being too jaded, I would just talk to the ghost and ask her if she needs a hug or more. I dunno.
DBoM said…
DBoM here. Got some problem with my Blogger account all of a sudden (thanks Google) but here is the story, have a good read:

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/oc7rc/comment/c3g4ot3/?context=3
Anonymous said…
Says (and readers) I came across this story the other day and thought it would interest you :) it reminds me of Junji Ito’s story about the man who dreamt for a long time

https://www.tiktok.com/@psychicishpodcast/video/7301572711770328322
welcome back Saya-san!
thanks for the work!!

but really, i totally agree with the narrator. i ever had few lucid dreams and those are mostly nightmares, especially after afternoon nap.
yep, not gonna keep a dream diary.
SAYA said…
I’m experiencing the same annoying problem! Idk how to fix it๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thank you so much for the link! I will read it and so will many others, I’m sure!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป⭐️✨
SAYA said…
You’re a kind soul๐Ÿ˜ญ

For all we know, she might have just needed a hug๐Ÿ˜ญ๐ŸŒธ
Since everyone would usually run away from her๐Ÿคฃ✨

Thank you so much for your comment ๐Ÿ˜†⭐️
SAYA said…
Thank you ever so much!๐Ÿ˜Š✨

Oh๐Ÿ˜ฑ
That’s why! I would be too scared to have them! I’m so glad I have never had any!!
Steeple said…
having to keep waking up would be frustrating lol. i've only ever had one level. ive dreamt a couple times of doing my morning routine before waking up for real lol

i really need to keep a dream diary, mine are always so vivid and involved. and sometimes really really funny. i have absolutely no worry about being able to distinguish reality
SAYA said…
Waking up in a dream once would be enough for me!๐Ÿคฃ✨ I’m glad I have never experienced that!

You should keep one! It would be so cool!

Thank you so much for your comment!